ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the New York Football Giants.
TinyEvel 02:45 PM 10-27-2021
Monday Night Magnificence for the Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?

Or Monday Night mess.

Discus.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:24 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
There’s no way you seriously think this. Did you see the ref block a defender from hitting Brady when he threw a pick against Philly? If you even get close to him you get a flag. ****ing Suh punched Mahomes in the head during the SB, and no call.
Re-read my post and what I quoted. Esp the part about black and white. It was a sly attempt at humor.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:26 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Seems this season, when we play teams that are missing their best players, we still lose. Ravens, Bills, Titans were all depleted at some positions, and we couldn’t take advantage of it.
And in the case of the Giants, Daniel Jones is a plus passer that simply has ZERO pocket awareness. Hit him and he'll cough up the ball.

Sadly, the Chiefs have no way to generate a pass rush at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:31 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Going through the season predictor thing, it’s really hard to miss the playoffs for KC as long as they get to 10-7. Yeah, I don’t wanna get ahead of ourselves of course here but just thought this was interesting and important. So that’s a 7-3 finish including the game tonight.
There's no way they go 7-3 the rest of the way. I just can't see it.

Honestly, if I were putting money down right now, I'd have them losing all 3 of their upcoming games (GB, LV, Dallas).

They come back after the bye with Denver, which I think they split. And I think they get back at the Raiders in the 2nd game. So there's 2 wins.

They can probably beat the 49ers and should beat the Vikes but who knows with this defense.

All of the AFC games outside the division are really tough.

I think 3-7 is far more likely than 7-3 at this point but again, if I was putting money down, I'd put them at 5-5 the rest of the way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And in the case of the Giants, Daniel Jones is a plus passer that simply has ZERO pocket awareness. Hit him and he'll cough up the ball.

Sadly, the Chiefs have no way to generate a pass rush at all.
The guy has 5 TD passes. We're going to smoke these turkeys.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:38 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The guy has 5 TD passes. We're going to smoke these turkeys.
If they can't pressure him, he'll carve them up.

This defense can't defend anything.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 PM 11-01-2021
If they can't pressure him, he'll carve them up.

This defense can't defend anything.
WFT game proves otherwise. This D can make some hay against this team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:41 PM 11-01-2021
This fucking thing better be a blowout.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:45 PM 11-01-2021
Well if the Chiefs lose tonight the talking points will shift from playoffs to who's available in next years draft.

Watching a team like Dallas last night win with a backup QB is something you'd be hard pressed to see the Chiefs do. This team def depends on Mahomes to much.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:53 PM 11-01-2021
WFT game proves otherwise. This D can make some hay against this team.
WTF had guys running wide open on nearly every play. Heineken just couldn't see the throwing lanes.

Jones is 5 inches taller than Heineken and won't have any trouble looking over the top of the defensive line.

We got burned by Ricky Seals Jones. Ricky fucking Seals Jones. If he can do that, anybody can.

Look, I hope you're right but they aren't going to be able to play like they did against WTF and make the playoffs. They have to be better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:56 PM 11-01-2021
WTF had guys running wide open on nearly every play. Heineken just couldn't see the throwing lanes.
Bullshit. Show me the All 22.

You're not even talking about our much improved run defense.

NYG won't even hit 350 yards and 24 points tonight I bet.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:58 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This fucking thing better be a blowout.
Im thinking it stays close till midway through the 3rd quarter. Somewhere in the 4th the Chiefs will open a lead as the Giants struggle to keep pace and not fuck up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:04 PM 11-01-2021
Bullshit. Show me the All 22.

You're not even talking about our much improved run defense.

NYG won't even hit 350 yards and 24 points tonight I bet.
If the Chiefs can manufacture some pressure, that stat line wouldn't surprise me.

The Giants are terrible. The Chiefs just need to play to that instead of trying to do more. The Giants are the kind of team that will beat themselves if you give them enough chances.

As for the "much improved" run defense, it's all about the matchups with who they've played. The defense has benefitted against the run by what the matchups have dictated. They really aren't stopping the run any better, they've just played teams without a running game and/or teams that have passed at will and didn't need a running game.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:28 PM 11-01-2021
They should win but wake me up for the Packers game. Beating the Giants won't prove this team has recovered its mojo. Just like beating Washington and the impressive 2nd half in that game.

If they make Daniel Jones look like Aaron Rodgers tonight, that bodes trouble for next week.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:31 PM 11-01-2021
I was just looking at Jones stats, he is actually regressing. His best season was his rookie season, he fell off last year and he isn't close to those numbers this year.
[Reply]
wachashi 03:35 PM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I was just looking at Jones stats, he is actually regressing. His best season was his rookie season, he fell off last year and he isn't close to those numbers this year.
It was a bad decision to re-sign Jones and an even worse decision to move him to DE.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up