ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:08 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
How 'bout if it meant that you had to trade Mahomes for Brissett? Would it still be nice?
Of course that question is now out the window. They have a pretty stacked roster and Deshaun Watson at QB. I don't know if Stefanski is getting a free pass from the owner this year with a backup QB, but next year would have pretty high expectations for them.

If next year is not a really good season for them, I think Stefanski gets the boot. I do admire the physical nature of his team. Clearly it's a problem for the Bengals.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:09 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
chiefs averaged 6.5 yards per play

we solved their scheme
yep. It was mistakes that were the problem. Not struggling with scheme.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:10 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I know, just saying. It's more for the Twitter tards claiming Burrow is Mahomes' dad and shit.
Would we not if the roles were reversed?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:14 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Would we not if the roles were reversed?
I wouldn't but I know many would. That's some Clay-level shit. 12 year old's on Twitter make those types of comments. "We broke the Bills hurr durr!"

What the fuck are we even talking about here? Lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM 12-05-2022

Mitch drops a bomb on Cdot’s show: Travis Kelce was in fact sick 48 hours priors to the Bengals game.

— The Chiefs Kingdom Ver 3.0 (@1_ChiefsKingdom) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
Skyy God 04:19 PM 12-05-2022
Good luck getting past the Titans in the playoffs, Bungholes.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:20 PM 12-05-2022
Sweeet. More excuses for you guys to talk about for the next couple days.

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You mean like last year?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:21 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Good chance they get the Ravens or Titans in the Wild Card Round. Neither of those games would be a gimme for them.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:22 PM 12-05-2022
Bengals will not beat the Bills.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:22 PM 12-05-2022
If a Chiefs opponent said that after KC beat them, I'd say he was full of shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:23 PM 12-05-2022
travis kelce goes off in the postseason

10 catches 140 yards 3 TD

chiefs 42 bengals 24
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:28 PM 12-05-2022
I wouldn't but I know many would. That's some Clay-level shit. 12 year old's on Twitter make those types of comments. "We broke the Bills hurr durr!"

What the **** are we even talking about here? Lol.
Kind of like, Mahomes' son will call Joe Burrow, Daddy?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:33 PM 12-05-2022

What the fuck are we even talking about here? Lol.
We have a meme somewhere in a thread with Mahomes sitting there with three babies on his lap with the faces of Carr, Herbert, and Wilson. It’s childish but I guarantee if KC was 3-0 against Cincinnati something like that would exist.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:39 PM 12-05-2022
Don't really care. Doesn't excuse a horrible fumble.

I still love you Kelce.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 12-05-2022
I wouldn't but I know many would. That's some Clay-level shit.
you should be begging for my clay level shit

i have images of great white hunter andy reid standing over a dead tiger in the jungle, elephant gun slung over his fat belly....mahomes and kelce in camo stretching out a tiger skin...and last but not least...mahomes chilling in his house with a tiger rug....we will see them all in january
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up