ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dental experiences with O.City
O.city 10:57 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If the dude can hack $30K/yr in principal (w/ a 7.2% rate to boot) off his loan debt, let's not cry for him too much here...

He's just scraping shit out of the mouths of meth-heads while preying on the vanity of teenage girls and pretty boys like RunKC (so like I said, teenage girls).

And he's a condescending dick.
Originally Posted by SupDock:
The days of grad loans at 2 percent are unfortunately over. I envy those people that have little incentive to pay off aggressively
Well, it’s not really all me. The wife brings in a nice chunk of income so that’s helped. Plus it wore on my having that kind of debt hanging over my head so I paid as much as I could to the detriment of some other things but that’s life.

And yeah interest is killer
[Reply]
O.city 02:31 PM 12-12-2019
Well, after a round of antibiotics, my inmate buddy is back today. I'm waiting for him to get numb, we'll see how it goes.

Had a kid in yesterday, really sad deal. She asked her parents for braces for xmas. Seemed like a weird request, so I tried to get some info out of here on it. She is being bullied at school because of it, kids are calling her spongebob because she has some rather large central incisors and her lateral incisors sit back a little bit making the centrals pronounced.

Kids can be horrible. Mom and dad were upset about it and were struggling to come up with the downpayment for ortho treatment.

Told them not to worry about it, I'd take care of it (i'll just write it off, no biggie) and I hope they have a merry xmas.

Felt bad for the kid, hopefully a round of ortho will have her fixed right up.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:02 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well, after a round of antibiotics, my inmate buddy is back today. I'm waiting for him to get numb, we'll see how it goes.

Had a kid in yesterday, really sad deal. She asked her parents for braces for xmas. Seemed like a weird request, so I tried to get some info out of here on it. She is being bullied at school because of it, kids are calling her spongebob because she has some rather large central incisors and her lateral incisors sit back a little bit making the centrals pronounced.

Kids can be horrible. Mom and dad were upset about it and were struggling to come up with the downpayment for ortho treatment.

Told them not to worry about it, I'd take care of it (i'll just write it off, no biggie) and I hope they have a merry xmas.

Good on you, seriously

You deserve a nice tugger for that, if not more
[Reply]
O.city 04:20 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Good on you, seriously

Nah, the little girl is having problems. Least I can do.

We'll take care of her.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:17 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Good on you, seriously

Dude, she's a child.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:23 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dude, she's a child.
:-) :-) Not from the kid!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:08 PM 12-12-2019

That's awesome... Rep!
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:17 PM 12-12-2019

Well done. Glad I can call you my friend.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:20 AM 12-13-2019

you're an awesome guy. and stories like this are why you'll always be busy.
[Reply]
O.city 02:53 PM 12-12-2019
To no one's surprise, he says he's not numb so he gets to go to the surgeon I guess. I dunno what they'll have him do.
[Reply]
scho63 03:36 PM 12-12-2019
I see this in my head everytime I think of o.city the Dentist

[Reply]
O.city 03:39 PM 12-12-2019

[Reply]
Mecca 03:43 PM 12-12-2019
So a friend of my claims if you have an infection with an abscessed tooth a dentist won't drain it or pull it because of some shit of the infection getting in your blood and killing you, is this true?
[Reply]
O.city 04:18 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So a friend of my claims if you have an infection with an abscessed tooth a dentist won't drain it or pull it because of some shit of the infection getting in your blood and killing you, is this true?
Uh, yeah, that's not true. At all.

Abscesses can cross facial planes and get into some real fucked up places. Look up Ludwig's Angina if you want an example. Shit can get away from you real quick.

Seriously, anyone reading, if you have any swelling intraorally, get it taken care of.
[Reply]
burt 04:23 PM 12-12-2019
Look up Ludwig's Angina if you want an example.
I am not looking up any guys angina. Do some guys have an angina?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up