ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
staylor26 11:39 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I actually thought it was a damn good first episode, but that entrance by Titania was pretty lousy. They'll have to sort that out.

Everything else about the episode was strong, no pun intended.

I am in the vast minority of fans who think Professor Hulk is one of the best MCU characters. Ruffalo is perfect in that role. Getting a ton of him in this episode is great, and Walters is a lot of fun to watch.

Reading this thread, it's probably not super shocking that a lot of male fans may dislike the show or the character because they disagree with her, but I think it offers a plausible explanation for why Walters is better at this Hulk thing than Banner, and her character rings honest to me.
What a fucking outstanding citizen. You should just cut your dick off, if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:32 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a ****ing outstanding citizen. You should just cut your dick off, if you haven't already.
That felt unnecessary.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 08-27-2022
That felt unnecessary.
I'm sure it does from the perspective of a cuck.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:27 AM 09-01-2022
I actually thought it was a damn good first episode, but that entrance by Titania was pretty lousy. They'll have to sort that out.

Everything else about the episode was strong, no pun intended.

I am in the vast minority of fans who think Professor Hulk is one of the best MCU characters. Ruffalo is perfect in that role. Getting a ton of him in this episode is great, and Walters is a lot of fun to watch.

Reading this thread, it's probably not super shocking that a lot of male fans may dislike the show or the character because they disagree with her, but I think it offers a plausible explanation for why Walters is better at this Hulk thing than Banner, and her character rings honest to me.
Shocking the one without nuts thinks this
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:35 PM 08-24-2022
https://youtu.be/zVj5KGQtWzQ
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:09 AM 08-25-2022
Princess Fiona wasn't too bad, but this seems like a sitcom with out the laugh track.
[Reply]
Fish 01:39 PM 08-25-2022
Second episode was totally meh...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:48 PM 08-25-2022
Just meh. Which is disappointing since Comic Jen is pretty darn entertaining.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:53 PM 08-25-2022
I don't have a Disney+ subscription. Is it worth it?
[Reply]
listopencil 09:46 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
No. It's something to watch if you don't have anything else going on.
[Reply]
Fish 11:02 PM 08-25-2022
I don't think I'd actually pay for it, considering what I personally watch from it. But I'm a Verizon customer, so I get it free. There are a bunch of ways to get it free, you might look into that.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:14 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't think I'd actually pay for it, considering what I personally watch from it. But I'm a Verizon customer, so I get it free. There are a bunch of ways to get it free, you might look into that.
Could you leave some hints on how? :-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:22 AM 08-26-2022
Could you leave some hints on how? :-)
Borrow a friend's credentials. You can even setup multiple profiles within Disney+ for this.
Hulu with Live TV includes it.
Spectrum will soon include it as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 PM 08-25-2022
I actually thought the 2nd episode was significantly better than the 1st.

I'll keep watching.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:46 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I actually thought the 2nd episode was significantly better than the 1st.

I'll keep watching.
Same. I tolerated the first one and thought it had enough potential to watch episode 2. Which much to my surprise I quite enjoyed.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up