ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 174
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
threebag 07:23 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Does KC need Grandy's back, Jason? That's been a heated discussion on that as well.
No question about it. While you’re at it get us one back in Wichita. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:24 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
They don't have to fire him. He is not under contract.
I know that. Choosing not to extend a contract due to performance is a hell of a lot different optics wise than mutually splitting ways with kind words. It is basically firing vs mutually splitting ways.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:38 AM 02-19-2022
Lmao. I hate Clay, sometimes. I'd hate Billay too if it weren't for his overly loving mother.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:41 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao. I hate Clay, sometimes. I'd hate Billay too if it weren't for his overly loving mother.
She is a good gal isn’t she
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:43 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
the legit Denver guy that was posted about earlier in the thread said that he had also heard about 70% of the article from sources. Can confirm that 25% was indeed fact. And can confirm that 5% was total BS. Can’t find the link. Maybe it was on a podcast?

Not saying a Denver guy is right, even if he is legit. He has no motive to help the articles truthiness.
Here is where I got this. Daface, is this guy really viewed as a legit guy out there?

[Reply]
Direckshun 07:44 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by jwhit:
I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."
Well, that makes… no sense.

Glad to see Whitlock still has it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:48 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
She is a good gal isn’t she
The best
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:51 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Well, that makes… no sense.

Glad to see Whitlock still has it.
That retard Billay acted like Jwhit was gonna come drop a bomb and he came in here with a popper.

Thanks for the deep analysis Whitty. Can't get that kind of scoop anywhere!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:06 AM 02-19-2022
Waking up to see we've evolved to Mahomes leveraging a cringe story about his wife and brother to cover the optics of wanting EB out.

Off to poop.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:17 AM 02-19-2022
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

This is all speculation on my part.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Nice seeing you again Jwhit. Quick question when your contract ran out at various media companies and wasn't renewed did you view that as being pushed out?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:41 AM 02-19-2022
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Welcome back jwhit! Good pick up with TJ Moe on your show
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 08:53 AM 02-19-2022
Hey, everyone!

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
By that logic, how could Andy Reid, a former offensive lineman, have a strong relationship with Mahomes as well?
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:13 AM 02-19-2022
Andy is the QB Whisperer. Offensive linemen and the QB whisper to each other during the huddle. Running back you don't need to whisper to. Just hand them the ball and they run.
[Reply]
jwhit 09:13 AM 02-19-2022
Matt Eberflus was the Colts defensive coordinator. He's a longtime defensive coach, going back to his days at Mizzou.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:21 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
By that logic, how could Andy Reid, a former offensive lineman, have a strong relationship with Mahomes as well?
He's a former Punt, Pass, and Kick world champ.

So QB and special teams is his wheelhouse.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 174
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up