ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 103
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:08 AM 09-14-2022
Watch Hardman bust out this week. Stranger things have happened.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:08 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I think they get this figured out rather quickly.

Mecole is going to be our home run hitter.
I think he's soon going to be relegated to our gadget guy with MVS getting more deep routes and Skyys role increasing
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:09 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
One day after a blowout win and 3 of the 5 busiest threads were about Hardman, CEH, and Clark.

I get that people want to see more out of them but at some point, it’s just misery begetting misery.
You're always complaining about that. If those conversations bother you that much quit engaging in them. Simple.
[Reply]
-King- 09:10 AM 09-14-2022
He like MVS are our boom or bust players for the most part. Balances with Kelce and Juju being our more reliable you know what you're getting from them every game players.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:11 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You're always complaining about that. If those conversations bother you that much quit engaging in them. Simple.
The only one I’m engaged in is this one. Pointing out obvious facts has nothing to do with my opinion on the subject
[Reply]
DRM08 09:14 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He like MVS are our boom or bust players for the most part. Balances with Kelce and Juju being our more reliable you know what you're getting from them every game players.
MVS had some good catches the other day, given his reputation for dropping the ball. JuJu will need to clean up the 2 fumbles we saw.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:17 AM 09-14-2022
Give Fortson some of the work as well. He clearly has some damn good chemistry with Mahomes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM 09-14-2022
Give Fortson some of the work as well. He clearly has some damn good chemistry with Mahomes.
Yep. TD machine.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:21 AM 09-14-2022
Mahomes said they want to get Fortson more involved outside the Red Zone. Will be interesting to see it play out.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:24 AM 09-14-2022
You do move faster laying out if the goal of the action is to get your hands into a place they need to be. You can compare it to sprinters not laying out to get to a finish line, but they don't need their hands out there to do it, a baseball player or nfl receiver do. You most definitely see baseball players lay out all the time, and that is a better comparison here than a sprinter.

The ball was up slightly and out in front of him, if his last step would have been part of the process of getting his body more parallel to the ground with his hands out in front he absolutely could have gotten his hands on it. It would have been an amazing catch, yes, but he had an opportunity to do so, and pulled up on that last step instead of going for it.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:27 AM 09-14-2022
When do you call a spade a spade?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:01 AM 09-14-2022
Can anyone find an example of ANY Chiefs WR laying out for a catch in the last 4 years? Seems like it’s not something this team does.
We haven't had good receivers here over the last four years so I'm not sure this means anything.

Originally Posted by O.city:
Mahomes needs to take a page from Russel Wilson and put more air under the deep throws.
I agree. For anyone who thinks I am being hard on Mecole, I will admit that I don't think Pat's deep ball is as good as it could be. Feels like he puts them on a line too often. I've always said I'd like to see him put some more air on those deep shots.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:18 PM 09-14-2022
What work?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:25 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
We haven't had good receivers here over the last four years so I'm not sure this means anything.
Well we had Tyreek and he rarely if ever gave up his body for a catch. These guys often run out of bounds to avoid contact. I think it’s at least reasonable to discuss whether they are coached this way. The offense feeds off of YAC, diving kills that.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:27 PM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Mahomes said they want to get Fortson more involved outside the Red Zone. Will be interesting to see it play out.
All he does is catch touchdowns.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 89 of 103
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399 > Last »
Up