ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 146
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
budman3 01:00 PM 02-07-2023
With Edwards Hillaire back, I can see the combination of him, Mckinnon and Pacheco getting flat passes all day long to attack the Eagles rush. Mahomes will want to get the passes out quickly and also avoid running around himself. It's been an effective (but underused) play all year and I expect it to be a big part of the offense this week.

And frankly, the backs have been wide open with no one around them all year long as Mahomes checkdown. I expect that to be there again anytime he wants too.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 01:02 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by boilertiger:
My guess is Hurts comes out firing.

Mahomes will be too and this will be a high scoring affair.
Eagles will come out trying to ground, pound, and shred their way down the field --long drives and score. They want to limit possessions for KC. Unless The 'D' can stop the run it's going to be a game of very long drives for both sides.

Kelce gonna get mugged. They will not let him get open. JuJu time with a sprinkle of Skyy, MVS, and McKinnon.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:06 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Kelce gonna get mugged. They will not let him get open. JuJu time with a sprinkle of Skyy, MVS, and McKinnon.
That's what everybody said about the Bengals and they couldn't do it.

How many teams have ever truly shut down Kelce, especially in the playoffs.

They're going to mug him. They're going to double him and bracket him.

And he's still going have 8-10 catches and a TD, at least.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:09 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's what everybody said about the Bengals and they couldn't do it.

How many teams have ever truly shut down Kelce, especially in the playoffs.

They're going to mug him. They're going to double him and bracket him.

And he's still going have 8-10 catches and a TD, at least.
Yeah only the Titans have been successful at it but that meant 3 holding calls extending drives
[Reply]
kepp 01:11 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The only redeeming value of that video is Joy's tits - which are spectacular BTW. The rest is just pure Eagles propaganda, which is bordering on insanity at this point. JMHO
Stopped watching after, "The eagles outmatch the Chiefs. Literally in each position, they outmatch the Chiefs."
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:20 PM 02-07-2023
The interesting part about Hurts is that he's attempted about 200 fewer passes than Pat, but has 12 more sacks, and played 2 fewer games. And, no one, and I mean no one, is talking about this being THE BEST offense that Philly will have faced all year, and they sure AF haven't faced a QB like Mahomes.

I'm sorry, but I'm not falling for the Philly hype machine that media is force feeding the viewer.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:24 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by kepp:
Stopped watching after, "The eagles outmatch the Chiefs. Literally in each position, they outmatch the Chiefs."
You sure see somebody working backwards from a position there, don't you?

I mean suddenly Chauncey Gardner Johnson - GOOD player, mind you - is some clear difference maker over Justin Reid. "Is X gonna beat James Bradberry!?" Why the hell not? Bradberry is 4 months removed from being a straight salary dump. Hell, Darius Slay was a salary dump the season prior.

"Can Kadarius Toney beat James Bradberry - no!" Fuck yes he can, and he will. He'll absolutely undress Bradberry because Bradberry simply doesn't have the skills for him.

Oh, and we're gonna just completely dismiss the contributions of Gay and Bolton. "Is Creed a good center? Sure, but he's not Jason Kelce..." The hell you say, he's absolutely Kelce's equal and at this point he might be better.

I mean they just started from the conclusion they wanted to reach and went from there. It was ridiculous.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:26 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
Why does 810 continually bring Jeff Chadiha onto the station? He’s obviously a chiefs hater, picks against us every week. They say they like his opinions because he’s not biased, but he is completely biased against us for some reason. It’s a slap to the face of loyal listeners.
Man some of you guys are super soft. I heard an opinion that was different from mine! What a slap in the face!
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:32 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
These guys...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
raybec 4 01:33 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You sure see somebody working backwards from a position there, don't you?

I mean suddenly Chauncey Gardner Johnson - GOOD player, mind you - is some clear difference maker over Justin Reid. "Is X gonna beat James Bradberry!?" Why the hell not? Bradberry is 4 months removed from being a straight salary dump. Hell, Darius Slay was a salary dump the season prior.

"Can Kadarius Toney beat James Bradberry - no!" **** yes he can, and he will. He'll absolutely undress Bradberry because Bradberry simply doesn't have the skills for him.

Oh, and we're gonna just completely dismiss the contributions of Gay and Bolton. "Is Creed a good center? Sure, but he's not Jason Kelce..." The hell you say, he's absolutely Kelce's equal and at this point he might be better.

I mean they just started from the conclusion they wanted to reach and went from there. It was ridiculous.
I didn't watch the video but did they really say Creed wasn't as good as Kelce? If he's not he's as close as anyone can get. This is second season FFS and he's probably the best in the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:39 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Man some of you guys are super soft. I heard an opinion that was different from mine! What a slap in the face!
When it comes to Chadiha, it's not about being soft. The guy is from KC and literally trashes the Chiefs every chance he gets.

It's not his opinions that really irritate people, it's the reason for his opinions. He's an ESPN employee and a shill for the east coast teams.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:49 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
When it comes to Chadiha, it's not about being soft. The guy is from KC and literally trashes the Chiefs every chance he gets.

It's not his opinions that really irritate people, it's the reason for his opinions. He's an ESPN employee and a shill for the east coast teams.
I understand that completely, but 810 is an ESPN affiliate. He's doing what he considers to be his job and they're playing his opinions out of a desire to get people to keep listening. It's not a personal affront. He's a clown who tries to get people to listen through slightly less hot takes than Skip or Cowherd.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:50 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I understand that completely, but 810 is an ESPN affiliate. He's doing what he considers to be his job and they're playing his opinions out of a desire to get people to keep listening. It's not a personal affront. He's a clown who tries to get people to listen through slightly less hot takes than Skip or Cowherd.
Oh for sure. It isn't personal at all. I don't feel slighted by it.

I just don't listen to anything Chadiha says. He has an agenda that has nothing to do with X's and O's. He's a company man.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:51 PM 02-07-2023
I didn't watch the video either. Sounds like I don't have to.

What it boils down to is the Chiefs got taken to the end of the game and scoring a last second field goal to win it, with the help of the penalty. It would have gone to overtime otherwise. While the eagles sailed past their opponents with ease, irregardless that their best opponent was down to a running back for a QB.

That's it. That's all they see. They don't have the insight nor thought process to conclude otherwise.
[Reply]
philfree 01:59 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I didn't watch the video either. Sounds like I don't have to.

What it boils down to is the Chiefs got taken to the end of the game and scoring a last second field goal to win it, with the help of the penalty. It would have gone to overtime otherwise. While the eagles sailed past their opponents with ease, irregardless that their best opponent was down to a running back for a QB.

That's it. That's all they see. They don't have the insight nor thought process to conclude otherwise.
Naw man the Chiefs would have had one more play to get into FG range and they would have done it. Just like 13 seconds.....
[Reply]
Page 89 of 146
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up