ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 352
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:25 PM 01-29-2022
Best I’ve felt after a game in almost 3 years.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:26 PM 01-29-2022
Barfaroni
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:28 PM 01-29-2022
Time for a run Kansas. Let’s go.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:29 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Barfaroni
Barfaroni?

This looks like a Picasso painting to me.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:31 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Barfaroni?

This looks like a Picasso painting to me.
Oh are you a Kentucky fan?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:32 PM 01-29-2022
Oh are you a Kentucky fan?
I’m an alum, actually.

Are you a KU alum?
[Reply]
Pablo 06:34 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I’m an alum, actually.

Are you a KU alum?
Wow we all had no idea!

Nope I’m not.

Good luck to your rams tomorrow
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:35 PM 01-29-2022
Wow we all had no idea!

Nope I’m not.

Good luck to your rams tomorrow
Good luck with the Chiefs tomorrow.

Fuck Cincinnati and their shitty chili.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:36 PM 01-29-2022
I’m a Kansas Alum
[Reply]
Rams Fan 06:39 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m a Kansas Alum
My dad has spoken fondly of his 4 years there in the 70’s.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:39 PM 01-29-2022
We should play this game home and home every other year.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 06:48 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Ceej:
Did KJ Adams die?
It's been a bad, bad year for Self. Questionable decisions that he makes seemingly at random on lineups. KJ Adams is good enough to get big minutes against tech but not in the first half against UK. But then he's played most of the second half because reasons. Then we make a run and ok it's still a longshot to win but still, maybe there's an opening, and out of the timeout he puts in three non offensive players( Adams Harris pettiford) with another guy who hasn't been good at all in big 12 play and disappears for huge stretches(Braun) and Wilson. Boom UK makes a run to push it back to 20 game over. Just completely baffling.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:56 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
It's been a bad, bad year for Self. Questionable decisions that he makes seemingly at random on lineups. KJ Adams is good enough to get big minutes against tech but not in the first half against UK. But then he's played most of the second half because reasons. Then we make a run and ok it's still a longshot to win but still, maybe there's an opening, and out of the timeout he puts in three non offensive players( Adams Harris pettiford) with another guy who hasn't been good at all in big 12 play and disappears for huge stretches(Braun) and Wilson. Boom UK makes a run to push it back to 20 game over. Just completely baffling.
It happens. Sometimes some plans or lineups just aren’t working.

This isn’t a good game. It off to big Monday.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:57 PM 01-29-2022
Mccormack is the main reason they got down 20 points in the first place. The guy is a train wreck. Self continues to play him despite what we can all see, he hurts the team, not help. This is his last year do you can’t even justify playing him for future production. Baffling.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:01 PM 01-29-2022
There’s not a thing Self can do to win a game like this if his entire starting lineup gives no effort like they did. I would have benched the whole lot of them at half time, they were never winning this one anyway.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 352
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Up