ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 104
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:21 PM 01-21-2022
Colin Cowherd pushing Allen because he's "bigger and stronger" than Mahomes.

Mahomes is the best off-platforn thrower the NFL has ever seen.

Add in the better pocket presence, faster processing, better spatial awareness and its not close.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:22 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Colin Cowherd pushing Allen because he's "bigger and stronger" than Mahomes.

Mahomes is the best off-platforn thrower the NFL has ever seen.

Add in the better pocket presence, faster processing, better spatial awareness and its not close.
Pretty sure Patrick has never put up a 17 qbr against a team as shitty as the falcons either.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 01-21-2022
These coordinators are not focused.

#Bills OC Brian Daboll is scheduled to interview for the #Dolphins and #Bears head coaching jobs today, while DC Leslie Frazier will interview with Miami today and Chicago later this week, per sources. Big meetings after a big win.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 16, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 01:25 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Bills weakness against the blitz is Spags strength.

He is going to take little nuggets from each of those games where Allen got shut down.

We're not going to shut them down, but we'll slow them down just enough to give Patrick his opportunity to win.
Anyone have the QB rating or QBR rating vs the blitz of the QBs this season? I'm struggling to find the list. Would like to see how Mahomes and Allen fare.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:26 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
I'd be surprised if Cincy wins it. One can make the argument that Burrow is the best QB in the NFL right now. One can also argue Cincy has great receivers but the rest of their team isn't that good. Cincy isn't that far removed from being one of the worst teams in the entire NFL.

The good news for Cincy and bad news for rest of the league is that they have 58 million of cap room heading into next season and that is before cuts/restructures.
The Bengals are good enough on offense, I would not be totally shocked if they run the table. The Niners, however...that one would be stunning!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:26 PM 01-21-2022

He is going to take little nuggets from each of those games where Allen got shut down.

We're not going to shut them down, but we'll slow them down just enough to give Patrick his opportunity to win.
Didn’t Sneed go off last postseason with a lot of success blitzing?

I don’t think we’ve really seen that wrinkle this year. Maybe something to look for.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:32 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Didn’t Sneed go off last postseason with a lot of success blitzing?

I don’t think we’ve really seen that wrinkle this year. Maybe something to look for.

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:32 PM 01-21-2022
These coordinators are not focused.

Do the Bills/Allen regress to the norm if both of them leave?

That is the great thing about having your HC double as your OC...he can never be poached.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 PM 01-21-2022
I think I broke the thread trying to post Sneed.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:39 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Honestly, the Niners are the only team that would shock me as Super Bowl champs. Every other team appears good enough to run the table.
I'd generally say that the 49ers are the worst team still alive, but they are built to keep games close in the postseason. Their pressure rate with four down linemen is insane, they get big plays on offense from blue chip weapons, and their running game is elite.

If decent Garoppolo shows up, I wouldn't be too shocked to see them upset a few teams.

But, yeah. I'd say the 49ers and Bengals are the least likely teams to win the whole thing. The 9ers would have to have played three road games @ DAL, GB and LAR/TB plus taking on the AFC champ. The Bengals would have had to go through LVR (not a big deal), @TEN, @BUF/KC and then the NFC champ.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:41 PM 01-21-2022
Delete, that fucking post, Gochiefs. You broke the thread.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:44 PM 01-21-2022

Yeah - gonna have to approach this with a 2018 mindset.

The defense needs 4 'stops' and a FG counts as a stop. Do that and you've likely done enough to give Patrick a shot to win it.

And that ain't asking a whole lot if they get 8+ possessions.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:46 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The Bengals are good enough on offense, I would not be totally shocked if they run the table. The Niners, however...that one would be stunning!
Bengals can't do it. The OL is just too damn bad.

And I don't really think the Bucs can do it but !@#$ing Brady's deal with the devil just keeps paying off. At some point SOMETHING has to break bad for that guy - it just never does.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 01-21-2022
I can't delete them. I can't even post now without quoting the post above mine. :-)

MODS!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:47 PM 01-21-2022
:-)

DaFace, fix your shit!
[Reply]
Page 89 of 104
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399 > Last »
Up