ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 146
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
boilertiger 12:35 PM 02-07-2023
I am so over the whole "Best Team" vs the "Best QB" narrative. Feels like we have heard it in all three superbowls.

It's disrespectful to the Chiefs Roster (which is outstanding) and it's disrespectful to Hurts (who has been awesome this year).

Whatever team wins is the best team. The Chiefs cannot win this superbowl without the entire team playing well. Barring one of the QB's pulling a Rex Grossman, the team that is the best team will win. That's it.

Chiefs had 6 first or second team all pro's for crying out loud.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:35 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
The 49ers had a big weakness at QB though. Hurts played at an MVP caliber this season; something Jimmy G never sniffed in San Francisco.
True. Hurts isn't 100% though and while Mahomes might not be either....it's Hurts' shoulder and not his ankle.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:38 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
True. Hurts isn't 100% though and while Mahomes might not be either....it's Hurts' throwing shoulder and not his ankle.
FYP
[Reply]
boilertiger 12:40 PM 02-07-2023
True. Hurts isn't 100% though and while Mahomes might not be either....it's Hurts' shoulder and not his ankle.
My guess is Hurts comes out firing.

Mahomes will be too and this will be a high scoring affair.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:40 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
FYP
I haven't really been paying attention up until now....so thanks. Which makes it even more questionable why they were running him so much against the 49ers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:41 PM 02-07-2023
I haven't really been paying attention up until now....so thanks. Which makes it even more questionable why they were running him so much against the 49ers.
Because their offense is predicated on it. With no threat of him running, their option game just doesn't work as well.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:45 PM 02-07-2023
There's just so much wrong with that video.

Kelce isn't that good...it's because defenses get arrogant. Jesus Christ.
This is going to be awfully satisfying...
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:45 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because their offense is predicated on it. With no threat of him running, their option game just doesn't work as well.
I get it but at that point the 49ers are zero threat without a QB. I would have pulled Hurts and put in Minshew. Just run the ball and throw dump offs.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:46 PM 02-07-2023
They also like to bring 5....a lot.
^^^^^

I finally got around to watching all the Eagles games, and I think it's a misnomer that they sit back in soft zone and rush with 4. They like to bring pressure frequently and man up often. It is true that they do rush with 4 at times and play soft zone, but they are not nearly as effective when they do that.

I also think that Andy will be able to scheme around a lot of the pressure that their D generates. When you have the best QB in the game, that will negate a lot of the pressure they can generate by getting the ball out quickly, which I think the Eagles are susceptible to (they made a lot of hay against some pretty damn pedestrian QBs....I mean, really Carson Wentz.....9 frigging sacks in one game???? several other games with 6-7 sacks)
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:46 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I know Mahomes will get it but a statline like 125 yards receiving and 3 TDs for Kelce with him winning the MVP would be fucking great.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:47 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

What a joke. They don't have a single Bosa on that defense.
Right? And Armstead and Buckner were evidently shit or something.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:47 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The only redeeming value of that video is Joy's tits - which are spectacular BTW. The rest is just pure Eagles propaganda, which is bordering on insanity at this point. JMHO
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:48 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
^^^^^

I finally got around to watching all the Eagles games, and I think it's a misnomer that they sit back in soft zone and rush with 4. They like to bring pressure frequently and man up often. It is true that they do rush with 4 at times and play soft zone, but they are not nearly as effective when they do that.

I also think that Andy will be able to scheme around a lot of the pressure that their D generates. When you have the best QB in the game, that will negate a lot of the pressure they can generate by getting the ball out quickly, which I think the Eagles are susceptible to (they made a lot of hay against some pretty damn pedestrian QBs....I mean, really Carson Wentz.....9 frigging sacks in one game???? several other games with 6-7 sacks)
Dude and that 9 sack game against Wentz only proved that he had zero pocket awareness.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:49 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Acho is going to make me side with Eli Apple's mom and I fucking hate him even more now for doing it.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:59 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
The 49ers had a big weakness at QB though. Hurts played at an MVP caliber this season; something Jimmy G never sniffed in San Francisco.
:-)

Hurts has proven absolutely nothing. He's your typical running QB that has early success (agaisnt a garbage schedule) which leads to people overrating him.

Ironically, his passing stats in the playoffs have been very Jimmy G like.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 146
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up