ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 172
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:24 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Here? On Twitter? On this whole 'Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board' article exclusively?
This thread
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:26 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This thread
:-)

Yeah right
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:31 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Halloweenislife:
Same
I love your user name!
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:42 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:

Clay when Mahomes tweeted at him:

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:50 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Halloweenislife:
Same
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I love your user name!

I love his user name too!!!
[Reply]
jwhit 06:22 AM 02-19-2022
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

This is all speculation on my part.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:40 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by jwhit:
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Good to see you around man.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:40 AM 02-19-2022
Hey, everyone!

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Just think how much different the bolded sentences would have made that entire "article" look. At least Whitlock is honest about that part.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:50 AM 02-19-2022
Hey, everyone!

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
I may not agree with a lot of your views and takes but you are consistent in your takes. In todays world, I appreciate that. That said.... Get us some more regular Chief takes.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:00 AM 02-19-2022
Does KC need Grandy's back, Jason? There's been a heated discussion on that as well.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:02 AM 02-19-2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:19 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Wow this guy makes a valid point.

"So, since posting this theory, I got curious about these guys' story, went down the internet rabbit hole, and I now have the complete opposite theory: what if they're actually an informal arm of the Chiefs PR?

I hate conspiracy theories and this is definitely a huge one, but the randomness of their posts on Medium seems...very odd. Aside from a couple of random, low-effort recycled articles, they have the VERY impressive, investigative-journalism-like articles exonerating Tyreek, and then the extensive EB bombshell (temporarily). The Tyreek articles very clearly serve the team's interests, and the EB article certainly could as well if they're wanting him out and looking to add fuel to a PR narrative in the team's favor.

I know, It's silly...but if a team was worried about the potential for an EXTREME PR shitstorm, and wanted to get information out without it looking like it came from them (including the Schefters of the world who everyone knows are league puppets), then what better way? Tyreek's situation was a PR nightmare...and right now, firing EB in the midst of the Flores stuff has the potential to blow up too (speaking strictly from a PR/optics lens, not here to start a debate about race, it's just the worst possible timing).

The front office has their conventional channels for normal PR messages, and would only go down this path in case of emergency (Tyreek and now EB). It's conspiratorial for sure, but these guys have a long and interesting history with Chiefs media, going back literally decades...or maybe they aren't even in on it and are getting fed what the team wants even through their sources and "back channels."

However, none of that explains the ham-handed nature of many parts of the EB piece, which is a big contrast to the Tyreek articles...unless the purpose is not to seem too polished (and that's where I get my tinfoil hat on)."
They could have and probably would have split ways without an issue. Chiefs can claim EB needed a better stepping stone. EB could move on somewhere and try a different path. Neither look bad. This article made EB look very bad. And it made the Chiefs look even worse because it claims they were pandering to race and that Andy Reid is spineless. Meanwhile the decision to get rid of EB gets even tougher because race was needlessly introduced into the decision at the worst possible time given the whole Flores ordeal. Worse, the Chiefs don't have the option of splitting ways with EB. Now to get rid of him they will have to FIRE him. If this was a pr stunt it was very poorly planned.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:20 AM 02-19-2022
Hey, everyone!

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Who are you?!?!
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:21 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
They could have and probably would have split ways without an issue. Chiefs can claim EB needed a better stepping stone. EB could move on somewhere and try a different path. Neither look bad. This article made EB look very bad. And it made the Chiefs look even worse because it claims they were pandering to race and that Andy Reid is spineless. Meanwhile the decision to get rid of EB gets even tougher because race was needlessly introduced into the decision at the worst possible time given the whole Flores ordeal. Worse, the Chiefs don't have the option of splitting ways with EB. Now to get rid of him they will have to FIRE him. If this was a pr stunt it was very poorly planned.
They don't have to fire him. He is not under contract.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:22 AM 02-19-2022
I haven’t seen an attention seeking whore like Clay since Kim K made a sex tape to get famous.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 172
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up