ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 131
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 03:38 PM 06-07-2022
“Lebron is a bitch for constantly trying to build super teams, but what KD did was an even bigger bitch move”

“What KD did is worse, but I don’t hold him to the same standard as Lebron, and Lebron started the trend while also doing it multiple times”.

“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with Lebron did, but what KD did was the biggest bitch move of all-time and he’s forever a coward.”

Two of those takes are reasonable. One is not.

If you fall under the last one, you are 100% a Bronsexual.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:40 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with Lebron did, but what KD did was the biggest bitch move of all-time and he’s forever a coward.”
This looks like the most accurate one.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:42 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No , but it is pretty telling he had to have already won multiple championships to not leave and make a super team.
If he had stayed longer than the 8 years (with Cleveland showing no signs of even being able to build a decent team around him), that seems like a real waste of the best basketball player in history's entire prime to me.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:46 PM 06-07-2022
Yeah, kind of figured you'd completely ignore the fact he was already making plans in 2006 to form his 2010 super team. At least Kevin Durant just joined the best team in free agency at the time. Lebron was almost outright tampering a half decade before he hit free agency to ensure his got made.
[Reply]
sedated 03:55 PM 06-07-2022
JFC neither Durant nor LeBron are in the finals, why does this have to come up every other page?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:58 PM 06-07-2022
Well, because unfortunately they both ruined the product to the point the actual games are almost secondary to the behind the scenes machinations.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:03 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
JFC neither Durant nor LeBron are in the finals, why does this have to come up every other page?
Have you watched his show though?!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:06 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lebron continues to put it out there that he’d like to play with Steph and the Warriors:

What a ****ing outstanding citizen. I bet KCC will/would defend this shit too.

:-)
The Warriors don't want/need Lebron; they've situated themselves well to go young literally whenever they like. Poole, Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody are an athletic, young core that can begin to replace aging pieces when needed OR could represent an entire rebuild, if they like.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:08 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I didn't care when he left a Cleveland organization that failed to give him a better #2 than Mo Williams for 8 years, yes. This seems like covered ground to me.
What did Durant have around him in OKC? Westbrook has always been the same dude. Harden was gone. The rest of the roster was trash.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:11 PM 06-07-2022
I'd expect the #2 player not to join the #3 player on the league's first ever 73 win team that he just lost a 3-1 series lead to, yeah. But I guess that's just the fear the GOAT generated at the time.
I like Lebron, but he left to join Wade and Bosh in Miami and moved quickly to get Davis in LA (once he realized he needed another top player to help him win.)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:14 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What did Durant have around him in OKC? Westbrook has always been the same dude. Harden was gone. The rest of the roster was trash.
Is this serious? Westbrook was one of the best players in the league five years ago. He put up one of the greatest individual statistical seasons of all time the year after Durant left and was incredible for several years before that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:15 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I like Lebron, but he left to join Wade and Bosh in Miami and moved quickly to get Davis in LA (once he realized he needed another top player to help him win.)
These seem like prudent decisions to me (leaving a never-was team initially in Cleveland and later a dying team in Cleveland). If he didn't do either of those things, he's wasting his career.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:24 PM 06-07-2022
These seem like prudent decisions to me (leaving a never-was team initially in Cleveland and later a dying team in Cleveland). If he didn't do either of those things, he's wasting his career.
I agree. It was also a prudent decision for Durant to leave OKC (a team that I love) to play with better players.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:38 PM 06-07-2022
Hong Kong LeBron is trying to build another superteam to save his CCP loving butt.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:42 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
This thread was off the first page.

We’re in between games.

You’re still free to start another discussion in this thread.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 131
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Up