Page 88 of 112
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:23 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No, he can't. he can improve, but he probably will never be as good as Moore at catching the ball. His technique is a mess, and he doesn't track the ball any better than average.
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Tell Tony Gonzalez that you can't really improve your past catching abilities. Moore isn't some glue handed Hopkins clone. He can't even catch a damn punt.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:24 PM 11-28-2022
Pringle has 1/10th of MVS yards this season at 80% of the cost.

That’s how bad your argument it.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:27 PM 11-28-2022
So, Mahomes will make Moore a good receiver, but he couldn't possibly make Pringle or Watkins a good receiver?

Yeah, Watkins could never stay healthy, but Pringle is $6 million dollars cheaper than MVS, already knew the offense.

And he sucked. He brings no value over MVS. Sammy gets out of bed and ends up on the IR for weeks.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:29 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Pringle has 1/10th of MVS yards this season at 80% of the cost.

That’s how bad your argument it.
Because Pringle has Mahomes as his QB, and Reid as a play caller? No, he has a bad second year QB and a new coaching staff.

If Pringle had the same amount of snaps in our offense, with Mahomes throwing the ball, and Reid running the offense, he would almost certainly have similar numbers.

Also, Pringle was actually pretty good when Mahomes had to scramble

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:30 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And he sucked. He brings no value over MVS. Sammy gets out of bed and ends up on the IR for weeks.
They aren’t even remotely the same player either. MVS was brought in specifically for speed.

Pringle is closer to JuJus skill set but not near the player.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:31 PM 11-28-2022
Because Pringle has Mahomes as his QB, and Reid as a play caller? No, he has a bad second year QB and a new coaching staff.

If Pringle had the same amount of snaps in our offense, with Mahomes throwing the ball, and Reid running the offense, he would almost certainly have similar numbers.

Almost certainly in your mind and your mind alone.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:41 PM 11-28-2022

Pringle in his best year had less than 600 yards and that’s with Mahomes last year. He only had one elite WR ahead of him so he should have easily gotten the snaps to put up MVS numbers based on what you are saying. Yet he didn’t and KC saw no reason to retain him which essentially contradicts everything you are trying to say.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:41 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
You said he couldn't improve to Moore's catching skill level, and my point is TG went from leading the league in drops, to becoming one of the most sure handed pass catchers in league history.

You made it seem like Moore had some elite, all-time great hands, and Watson could never reach his level.

I am saying that's wrong, and if Moore had elite ball catching skills, he wouldn't have dropped 3 punts so far.

[Reply]
Lzen 09:43 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Where do you come up with this nonsense?

Michael Gallup: 11.5mm/274yds
Curtis Samuel: 11mm/493yds
Nelson Agholor: 11mm/310yds
Tyler Boyd: 10.75mm/595yds
MVS: 10mm/515yds
Russel Gage: 10mm/231yds
Randall Cobb: 9mm/349yds

Please explain why you're so confident that the person is 'ABSOLUTELY WRONG' and bring along some stats to back it up.
I think this guy may not know that the top WRs are now making $30 mil
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:46 PM 11-28-2022
You said he couldn't improve to Moore's catching skill level, and my point is TG went from leading the league in drops, to becoming one of the most sure handed pass catchers in league history.

You made it seem like Moore had some elite, all-time great hands, and Watson could never reach his level.

I am saying that's wrong, and if Moore had elite ball catching skills, he wouldn't have dropped 3 punts so far.

I didn't say Moore had 'elite ball catching skills.' I said he had better hands, and inferred that he had better technique and tracking skills. At least as afar as passes are concerned.

I'm considering where they're starting. Watson is starting at a point pretty far behind Moore as a pure catcher. he can improve, but usually there's a plateau. Moore is also going to improve, and likely his plateau will be higher.

Also, Gonzalez is an outlier. Like Jerry Rice. Comparing any player to those two is silly.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:39 PM 12-24-2022
Absolutely loving what I’m seeing from McDuffie, Karlaftis and Pacheco. Chenal has been a rock solid 2 down backer and today was proof of that.

Watson and Williams are not perfect but they are competent corners most of the time.

This draft looks better and better every week
[Reply]
tredadda 07:44 PM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Absolutely loving what I’m seeing from McDuffie, Karlaftis and Pacheco. Chenal has been a rock solid 2 down backer and today was proof of that.

Watson and Williams are not perfect but they are competent corners most of the time.

This draft looks better and better every week
Oh and Creed is viewed as the best center in football and Bolton is top 5 in the league in tackles after a monster 17 tackle game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:56 PM 12-24-2022
Never thought I’d see a thread crying over the loss of Byron Pringle
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:57 PM 12-24-2022
Waiting to see what he does at LT, and RT in the offseason. Can’t believe Wylie is still starting. Love me some Veach though.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:54 PM 01-07-2023
McDuffie, Karlaftis and Pacheco are gonna be really good players for a long time.

Watson and Williams were decent scheme dependent rookies that will help us save money to fill out the secondary.

The rest are TBD. Overall really nice class
[Reply]
Page 88 of 112
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Up