ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 140
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:54 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
ONE idiot advocated for that. Maybe two. You are being intellectually dishonest.

This place cracks me the fuck up. I can watch 20 dudes post shit about how Frank Clark is going to "wreck worlds" and then when someone has the "gall" to demand he do so for what was given for him, it becomes "WELL YOU'RE BEING UNREALISTIC, STOP BEING A JERK"!

Nobody ever, and I mean fucking EVER said that this board lacks for hypocrites and flip-flopping wafflers.

How about pick a position and then stand by it like a man? Is that at all possible here?

Or are you guys just going to circle the wagons every time our shittastic "negotiator" of a GM distracts your brain with a shiny new object?
The wagons of excuses have been vast. Right down to people making shit up just to be a cunt. "Dee Ford is a better run Defender" :-)

I feel the same group of people couldn't help but suck off the Raiders for trading Khalil Mack as they proceeded to go 4-12 while the Bears won the NFC North.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:54 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
BTW , has Eric Berry been signed by anybody?
Nope. Don't remember him even having a visit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:55 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) We won't 'lose Hill because of this'. If Hill isn't here for the long haul, that decision was made long before this trade ever happened.
I think that’s probably the plan. Hill’s off the field issues probably made this decision easier for them. The fact that they made a big move for Clark who also has some history but haven’t taken steps to work out a long term deal with Hill says extending Hill probably isn’t in their plans.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:57 PM 04-23-2019
ONE idiot advocated for that. Maybe two. You are being intellectually dishonest.

This place cracks me the **** up. I can watch 20 dudes post shit about how Frank Clark is going to "wreck worlds" and then when someone has the "gall" to demand he do so for what was given for him, it becomes "WELL YOU'RE BEING UNREALISTIC, STOP BEING A JERK"!

Nobody ever, and I mean ****ing EVER said that this board lacks for hypocrites and flip-flopping wafflers.

How about pick a position and then stand by it like a man? Is that at all possible here?

Or are you guys just going to circle the wagons every time our shittastic "negotiator" of a GM distracts your brain with a shiny new object?
——-> there’s the door

Take your vagina monologues and hit the bricks
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:57 PM 04-23-2019

This place cracks me the **** up. I can watch 20 dudes post shit about how Frank Clark is going to "wreck worlds" and then when someone has the "gall" to demand he do so for what was given for him, it becomes "WELL YOU'RE BEING UNREALISTIC, STOP BEING A JERK"!

Nobody ever, and I mean ****ing EVER said that this board lacks for hypocrites and flip-flopping wafflers.

If the Chargers, Donks or even Chucky and the Faders pulled off this deal- people would be bitching that Veech sucks- he never makes the Big Trade. But since it is Veech- Oh no we gave up a 1st for a Pro Bowler and the Last pick in the 2nd round next year.

Small price to have a great pass rush and runstopper this year.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:58 PM 04-23-2019
If you're that fuckin' shaken to the core about how walterfootball will grade the moves your football team made, you know where to find the Colts forum where they're still celebrating what bargains they got.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:59 PM 04-23-2019
:-) Here's some perspective. Since 2015, Clark has only missed 2 games. In that same span, Ford, Houston, and Berry have missed 73.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:00 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The wagons of excuses have been vast. Right down to people making shit up just to be a cunt. "Dee Ford is a better run Defender" :-)

I feel the same group of people couldn't help but suck off the Raiders for trading Khalil Mack as they proceeded to go 4-12 while the Bears won the NFC North.
Please tell me that no one actually said that lmao
[Reply]
petegz28 08:01 PM 04-23-2019
:-) Here's some perspective. Since 2015, Clark has only missed 2 games. In that same span, Ford, Houston, and Berry have missed 73.
but but but...the $ and stuff!!!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:01 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Please tell me that no one actually said that lmao
Yeah that was actually a real life talking point that someone said like maybe a few pages ago, tops. A real life thing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:02 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
If you're that ****in' shaken to the core about how walterfootball will grade the moves your football team made, you know where to find the Colts forum where they're still celebrating what bargains they got.
Are you trying to say the C minus grade on Mahomes might have been off?

He is an air raid gunslinger that cant read defenses after all.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:02 PM 04-23-2019
My God....
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:03 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Are you trying to say the C minus grade on Mahomes might have been off?

He is an air raid gunslinger that cant read defenses after all.
One could say that is was off, by a whole heck of a lot.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:03 PM 04-23-2019
I heard Berry is day to day now...
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:04 PM 04-23-2019
Imagine what we could have had if we hadn’t paid those three what they made over that span :-)
[Reply]
Page 88 of 140
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up