ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 335
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Fish 04:49 PM 03-09-2016
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
Is there any doubt that Jon Snow is going to come back and go apeshit on the people that killed him? Hell, I wouldn't be too mad if he killed Oliver even though he is just a kid.
That little fuck would be the first to die.
[Reply]
DrRyan 05:07 PM 03-09-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Warning Major Spoilers TV:
Spoiler!
I had not seen/heard that. It seems like a really strange adaptation.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:24 PM 03-09-2016
Ned always said Dayne would have offed his ass if it weren't for Reed
[Reply]
Hawk 08:13 AM 03-10-2016
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
I had not seen/heard that. It seems like a really strange adaptation.
Maybe something happened in the battle that led to him using two swords even if he didn't start out that way? Maybe it's one of the other two King's Guard that were there? The casting call for the character everyone assumed would be Arthur Dayne specifically mentioned that he weilds a great sword, so they seemed to know about Dawn. We'll have to wait and see I guess, but I agree, that would be a weird thing to change because it would seem completely unnecessary.

As for that scene at 1:16, it is definitely a king's guard fighting at least one northman. The helm is very similar to current king's guard, and of course the breast plate is different since they served a Targaryan king (and thus had dragons), and Robert obviously wasn't going to have his king's guard wearing dragons after he overthrew the Targaryans.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:31 AM 03-10-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yep. Better they left the Snakes out altogether than portray them how they did on the show. I literally laughed at them. It was pathetic. Doran? JFC. Non-readers can't know it but that show is NOTHING if/when it strays too far from the books.

Only redeeming scene with them.

NSFW!

Game of Thrones 5x07 - Bronn and Tyene Sand... by makingbank
[Reply]
Hawk 10:45 AM 03-23-2016
Behind the scenes footage of Night King:

[Reply]
keg in kc 12:25 PM 03-27-2016

[Reply]
Sorter 09:57 PM 03-27-2016
Eek!
[Reply]
Sorter 11:39 PM 03-27-2016
Is anyone else disappointed about Euron and Bloodraven don't have their eye problems?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:28 PM 04-05-2016
Game of Thrones getting their version of "The Talking Dead".

Originally Posted by :
The aftershow trend continues with HBO rookie Bill Simmons producing a post-Game of Thrones program. The premium channel said today that After the Thrones, hosted by Andy Greenwald and Chris Ryan from The Ringer, Simmons’ new content site, will follow the Games of Thrones premiere April 24 and continue throughout the upcoming sixth season. Its the first TV project in HBO’s partnership with the former Grantland chief and ESPN personality.

After the Thrones will recap the latest episode, explaining the who, what, when and where; exploring the complicated politics and history of Thrones; and “offering absurd and not-so-absurd theories about future episodes.” Greenwald and Ryan hosted Grantland’s Watch the Thrones podcast and currently host The Watch on Channel 33’s podcast feed for The Ringer.

The popularity of the aftershow has blossomed since AMC launched the Walking Dead postmortem Talking Dead in 2011. Programs followed by the companion series have included FX’s Sons of Anarchy, Discovery’s Shark Week and, announced last week, BBC America’s Orphan Black.

Simmons and BSMG President Eric Weinberger, with Ryan and Greenwald serving as co-executive producers of After the Thrones, which will be available on Mondays on HBO Now, HBO Go, HBO On Demand and other affiliate portals.

[Reply]
Bowser 07:26 PM 04-05-2016
My first reaction to that shit is -----> :-)

The ONLY reason that it might be a good idea is just because there is so much the show needs to cover, and now that we are in uncharted territory, it might be a good idea to try and keep all storylines talked about. Maybe?
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:15 PM 04-07-2016
So hbo says jon snow is dead
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:16 PM 04-07-2016
Has to be dead to be resurrected by Melisandre.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:17 PM 04-07-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Has to be dead to be resurrected by Melisandre.
He also says he's only been there to film dead scenes.

But I think you are right
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:18 PM 04-07-2016
And he won't be jon snow anymore
[Reply]
Page 88 of 335
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up