ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 154
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
bogey 01:09 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Sorry but I have already owned you enough online. Your curiousity about me is very disturbing and quite puzzling. Dont you have a wife or a gf to entertain???
No offense but you are sending off homo vibes.:-)
Okay youngster, I tried to steer you in the right direction. You're on your own now.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:09 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Stinger:
:-) :-) :-) :-)

These last 2 threads =

Wow, that's quite a pic.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:09 PM 06-25-2008
I have quite a bit of stuff to do this afternoon but I have to say that you're one sweet looking boy, Midnight Felcher. You're well tanned and you wear all the pretty clothing. I'll bet you're never alone there in Atlanta. I'm really very jealous.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:10 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by beavis:
This thread is on the short track to the Hall of Classics.
It was destined for the Hall the second it was posted.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:13 PM 06-25-2008
My family is from Mizzou so I became a Chiefs fan then. I have lived all over the midwest and I moved to Atlanta now. I will be coming to Arrowhead for a couple of games. I'll be the one on the bike haha.
[Reply]
FELT 01:15 PM 06-25-2008
My family is from Mizzou so I became a Chiefs fan then. I have lived all over the midwest and I moved to Atlanta now. I will be coming to Arrowhead for a couple of games. I'll be the one on the bike haha.
It shouldn't take you long to get here with the way you ride. What part of Missouri?
[Reply]
seclark 01:15 PM 06-25-2008
I will be coming to Arrowhead for a couple of games. I'll be the one on the bike haha.
yep
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 01:17 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by seclark:
yep

is that picture seriously available on velvet? That would be AWESOME!
[Reply]
88TG88 01:18 PM 06-25-2008
[QUOTE=Midnight_Vulture;4811411]I am not trying to brag but for those that thought I was full of crap when I said chicks dig guys with bikes. Here is a pic from the party I was at last weekend.

You look like an f'ing doofus.
[Reply]
kepp 01:19 PM 06-25-2008
Oh, Lord. I haven't been this embarrassed since the Tyus Edney incident in '95.
[Reply]
tooge 01:20 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Your pic would fit in well on this site:

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/
lol. Yeah, chicks dig robes and really old guys too. Ask hugh Hefner. Dude, you have got to be kidding me right. You have just proven my entire point. Gang Ho's dig drunken douchebags with cheesy necklaces and no shirt.
[Reply]
RNR 01:20 PM 06-25-2008
Let me see if I got this

Midnight... I am really cool and chicks dig me and my really cool bike!

ChiefsPlanet... I don't think you or your bike are cool and the chicks are so so.

Midnight... Your gay!

ChiefsPlanet...ouch!

Is that about it?
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:20 PM 06-25-2008
My fam is from St Louis
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:21 PM 06-25-2008
Again, if you guys claim to be able to do better...please post away.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:23 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Let me see if I got this

Midnight... I am really cool and chicks dig me and my really cool bike!

ChiefsPlanet... I don't think you or your bike are cool and the chicks are so so.

Midnight... Your gay!

ChiefsPlanet...ouch!

Is that about it?
Ya. I'd say that about sums it up.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 154
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up