ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 313
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 06:37 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I forgive you.
Tap out acknowledged. Thanks for proving that your claim was bullshit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:38 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Fuck Mizzou…

Also I love Bolton.

People contain multitudes.

You beakers are going to end up loving the dude. I know it must be hard.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:39 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am sure it happens a lot. I merely made a statement. I was hoping that since I just got home that someone knew who blew that assignment. I am sure it will get worked on.

Why the OMG?

Haven’t you been around a 12 year old girl? They all do it.
[Reply]
-King- 06:43 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tap out acknowledged. Thanks for proving that your claim was bullshit.
Tapout from what? :-).
[Reply]
staylor26 06:46 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Haven’t you been around a 12 year old girl? They all do it.
^

Calls me a “12 years old girl” while he holds a grudge against a player for opting out.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:48 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Tapout from what? :-).
You made a claim, I asked how that was the case, and you pivoted to being a bundle of sticks per usual.
[Reply]
-King- 06:52 PM 08-02-2021
You made a claim, I asked how that was the case, and you pivoted to being a bundle of sticks per usual.
Oh. That was because I forgave you. We can move on now.
[Reply]
O.city 06:56 PM 08-02-2021
What a bunch of babies
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:00 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I get that everyone loves Dirty Dan, I do too.

But he's not exactly John Lynch, and he's 31 and a free agent next offseason.

Do you really want to gamble losing a tiebreaker for HFA because his dumbass won't get vaccinated? I'm pretty sure Juando can catch tipped INTs just as well.
If we have 90% + players vaccinated and DD gets Covid, we should be good... Also, I'm guessing DD is a mellow fellow and will stay pretty isolated during the season outside of the complex. You are overblowing this... JMO.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:12 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
How is this possible

I hope he busts that out in the 4th quarter of a SB rematch vs Brady while up 40-3.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:31 PM 08-02-2021
Oh shut the fuck up. How exactly did I “overblow” his comment?

Reacting to one blown assignment in TC as if it can be cause for concern is the definition of “overblowing”.

And expecting nobody to blow an assignment for the entire season is unrealistic.

Forgive me for pointing that out.
I was not acting as if it was a cause for concern or overblowing anything. I just posted it because I hadn't seen it and I thought it might be a good conversation, not this crap. I figured people would love seeing Jones being that much in the backfield with dreams of what could be.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:43 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If we have 90% + players vaccinated and DD gets Covid, we should be good... Also, I'm guessing DD is a mellow fellow and will stay pretty isolated during the season outside of the complex. You are overblowing this... JMO.
I messaged Dirty Dan on Facebook. He promised to wear a mask every time he rawdogs a hooker this year. He’ll be fine.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:49 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I was not acting as if it was a cause for concern or overblowing anything. I just posted it because I hadn't seen it and I thought it might be a good conversation, not this crap. I figured people would love seeing Jones being that much in the backfield with dreams of what could be.
“I hope we don't see that during the regular season from our OL“

That sure sounds like you thought there was cause for concern.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:55 PM 08-02-2021
“I hope we don't see that during the regular season from our OL“

That sure sounds like you thought there was cause for concern.
Dude, I knew from your original OMG that you were the one that was going off the deep end.
Training camp is for finding out and fixing any issues. You can take things however you want. I am not concerned and no I don't want to see that in the regular season. NO ONE DOES.
So now you also "lied" with your statement about just giving me shit also.

Everyone around here on this site has seen you continue to act this way towards poster after poster.
Who appointed you the ultimate defender homer of all things Chiefs? It seems as though you think it is your solemn duty or something. Either way, you need to stop. It is not becoming and is not accurate. You are constantly trying to read things into peoples posts that were just not there.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:57 PM 08-02-2021

Had to crush the whole thing on the off day ������ https://t.co/ZgXiymFOPN

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) August 2, 2021

[Reply]
Page 88 of 313
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up