Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
bdj23 12:10 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Credible?

Can you explain what details about the sourcing became public so that you invested all of your belief into the credibility you identify.

Seems like the story was from a Tweeter that has huge financial incentive to draw traffic and little price to pay if it is made up horseshit.

Credible?
Meds
[Reply]
jettio 12:15 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Meds
Can you explain what you mean by that?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:18 PM 12-15-2022
Brett McMurphy lied.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:34 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It doesn't matter really. What matters is we have credible reports that MU didn't want to play KU in a bowl game. Which is hilarious. No spin will ever make that go away.

It is crazy to me that KU is in a better spot football wise right now than MU. Long journey for KU from putrid to mediocre.
You had 1 person quote one 'anonymous' source. Sorry, please try again.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:34 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Leipold is a better coach than Drinkwitz, but in terms of program resources this could not be further from the truth (and I know KU has a relatively new indoor complex).
No P5 has worse than Kansas. In fact over the past decade Kansas pulled in over a billion in revenue and managed tk spend $0 in either football or basketball venues :-)

KSU and ISU have very nice stadiums on 2/3 of that total revenue. MU’s is pretty nice too
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:39 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by 2Lostto15:
Leipold is a better coach than Drinkwitz, but in terms of program resources this could not be further from the truth (and I know KU has a relatively new indoor complex).
Shhhhh Mr my team looses to 15 seeds and can't hang onto the overall wins record despite huge resources at your school.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:40 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You had 1 person quote one 'anonymous' source. Sorry, please try again.
Your programs response to it confirmed it. Protesting too much is a sure confirmation.

I suppose we'll see how it plays out in a few years, unless of course y'all beg out of the series.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:41 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No P5 has worse than Kansas. In fact over the past decade Kansas pulled in over a billion in revenue and managed tk spend $0 in either football or basketball venues :-)

KSU and ISU have very nice stadiums on 2/3 of that total revenue. MU’s is pretty nice too
Patently false, we spent plenty on our basketball facility, just not on the perfection that is the actual playing area that is Allen Fieldhouse.

I take it you haven't been in the building in a while.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:43 PM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

I know the track at Booth was removed within the past decade, so that's a start, but there's still a long ways to go.

I think winning 6 games annually at Kansas, with an occasional B12 title game appearance, is doable, but the infrastructure supporting the program needs to continue to be invested in. They have some momentum with Leipold and the indoor facility, but I don't think it's reasonable to expect Leipold (or anyone else for that matter) to turn chicken shit into chicken salad annually without consistent investments in the program.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:45 PM 12-15-2022

Can't hear you over the peacocks.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:48 PM 12-15-2022
Can't hear you over the peacocks.

I should make the trip to Rupp Arena West one day.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:53 PM 12-15-2022

Meaningless regular season games against an injured team can't top the noises of a peacock.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:55 PM 12-15-2022
Apparently 2 seeds losing to 15 seeds stick together. Must be why Rams Fan is here white knighting for his SEC brethren.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:05 PM 12-15-2022
Your programs response to it confirmed it. Protesting too much is a sure confirmation.

I suppose we'll see how it plays out in a few years, unless of course y'all beg out of the series.
That's silly.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 05:56 PM 12-15-2022
Don’t pay attention to LR’s inane whining. He has nothing better to do as a KU fan than to hang out in the Mizzou football thread. Says a lot about him.

Plus, he’s a Faiders fan too so that makes his opinion pretty much worthless, like his football team.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 109
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Up