ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 432
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
BWillie 09:18 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Cry moar

We literally should have lost. People that say otherwise and think we won for the sole reason we are gritty are wrong. Hopefully it'll be helpful to get a #1 seed in March.
[Reply]
InvinciBill 10:18 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
And now we get Rick Barnes and the boys from Tennessee
Bummed that Dick won’t get to take on the Trojans :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:03 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Self must have seen something with Wisconsin that needed Clemence in instead of Udeh and Ejiofor. Just kind of confusing.
I think it's possible that it had nothing to do with Wisconsin.

It could be something off the court, or maybe they didn't respond to him motivating them in practice.

I think it had to be something else, because Clemence is in no way, shape, or form, more athletic, stronger, or a better defender than either of those guys.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:10 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I didn’t get a good look at it, but that’s a really dumb idea to flop there with the new rule.

You can’t risk losing on a technical foul in that situation.
he didn’t flop. Watch the reply with the view from under the basket. His right foot slides and moves while it’s on the floor sliding. Then when he gets up to go back down the floor, his foot slips out from under him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:30 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
he didn’t flop. Watch the reply with the view from under the basket. His right foot slides and moves while it’s on the floor sliding. Then when he gets up to go back down the floor, his foot slips out from under him.
Not saying that he did flop. I’m just saying it would be a really stupid idea to flop in that situation.

Some team is going to lose a game on a flop getting a technical foul this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:32 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
Those jokes pretty much write themselves.

Like think about if Ubeja was a fan of the Arizona Coyotes hockey team…what could’ve been.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:48 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
I figured Dick would be a stiff, but that’s what Udeh is
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:53 AM 11-25-2022
I watched the press conference with Self after the game. It was worth the time.

IMO he is being a little hard on Wilson, but he didn't imply he flopped. He said you never fall down, not necessarily flop, just find a way to defend no matter what. That wasn't the interesting part though.

He went into more detail regarding gameplanning than he ever did before. It was interesting to me that he didn't install a trap in the post. I get tehre are a lot of new guys, and Wilson, Harris and probably McCullar are the only ones that have done it at a collegiate level, but I'd have thought they'd have worked through that. They will, and that is why Self is so much better in March than in November, but it was an interesting nugget.

It was also interesting that he said they were wanting to pull KJ if McCullar doesn't foul out. Normally he doesn't go into stuff like that. I dig it, and love to dork out about it, but man, maybe keep that shit under your hat.

Anyway, Self seemed more in a good mood than I expected given the description here. Was really complimentary of the NC State game and the first half of the Wisconsin game.

IMO it's worth the 10 minutes.

[Reply]
Meatloaf 10:11 AM 11-25-2022
Great insight into Self's assessments of the game, players, etc. The guy is a coaching genius.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:39 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I figured Dick would be a stiff, but that’s what Udeh is
I like Ejiofor the most out of any of our options at the 5 and he solves our defensive rebound issues. Zuby is an ELITE rebounder and appears to have long arms for his size. Udeh is the guy for lobs and quick jumping scores around the basket but once the game slows down for Ejifor I really see a Thomas Robinson in there.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:42 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I like Ejiofor the most out of any of our options at the 5 and he solves our defensive rebound issues. Zuby is an ELITE rebounder and appears to have long arms for his size. Udeh is the guy for lobs and quick jumping scores around the basket but once the game slows down for Ejifor I really see a Thomas Robinson in there.
Zuby seems to be the best instinctual shot blocker of the bunch.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:58 AM 11-25-2022
When does Cam Martin comeback lol
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:20 PM 11-25-2022
+1.5 dogs tonite
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:33 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I watched the press conference with Self after the game. It was worth the time.

IMO he is being a little hard on Wilson, but he didn't imply he flopped. He said you never fall down, not necessarily flop, just find a way to defend no matter what. That wasn't the interesting part though.

He went into more detail regarding gameplanning than he ever did before. It was interesting to me that he didn't install a trap in the post. I get tehre are a lot of new guys, and Wilson, Harris and probably McCullar are the only ones that have done it at a collegiate level, but I'd have thought they'd have worked through that. They will, and that is why Self is so much better in March than in November, but it was an interesting nugget.

It was also interesting that he said they were wanting to pull KJ if McCullar doesn't foul out. Normally he doesn't go into stuff like that. I dig it, and love to dork out about it, but man, maybe keep that shit under your hat.

Anyway, Self seemed more in a good mood than I expected given the description here. Was really complimentary of the NC State game and the first half of the Wisconsin game.

IMO it's worth the 10 minutes.

or maybe he’s putting a little disinformation in there for the future teams to absorb?

Self doesn’t do that. It can’t have been random.
[Reply]
excessive 06:13 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
or maybe he’s putting a little disinformation in there for the future teams to absorb?

Self doesn’t do that. It can’t have been random.
He's not putting anything out there that everybody doesn't already know. Bill is just educating the uneducated.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 432
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187 > Last »
Up