ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 112
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:31 PM 08-04-2023
Ross is the next coming of Jerry Rice!! He’s gonna be our #1 WR not Toney. Ross is a stud!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:35 PM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol if y'all wanna get hard over one on one drills against a back up, then be my guest. I'm just gonna embrace the overly homeristic viewpoints on here. Well unless it's dumb shit Mahomo saying it.
If you can't have an overly homeristic viewpoint for a team that's won two SB's in four years, hosted 5 straight AFCCG's, with the best coach, QB, and TE to ever play the game and a GM who has REPEATEDLY shown an uncanny ability to find difference making talent under rocks and behind bushes, then I don't know when you can.
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:48 PM 08-04-2023
I apologize if this interview has been posted already. It’s of Justyn Ross before college. It’s around 4 minutes long, thought some of you guys might enjoy watching it if you have never seen it before.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:51 PM 08-04-2023
Lol if y'all wanna get hard over one on one drills against a back up, then be my guest. I'm just gonna embrace the overly homeristic viewpoints on here. Well unless it's dumb shit Mahomo saying it.
I’m not saying he’s the next Tyreek, just that he’s going to make this team.
[Reply]
In58men 01:59 PM 08-05-2023
The hype is real real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:07 PM 08-05-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
The hype is real real

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 03:11 PM 08-05-2023
The hype is real real

Ha

Love it
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:37 PM 08-05-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If you can't have an overly homeristic viewpoint for a team that's won two SB's in four years, hosted 5 straight AFCCG's, with the best coach, QB, and TE to ever play the game and a GM who has REPEATEDLY shown an uncanny ability to find difference making talent under rocks and behind bushes, then I don't know when you can.
Oh, I can get behind most homerish stuff, but I heard some people saying the reason why we didn't get any FA WRs, this was before James singing and Watson resigning is because Veach and co were banking on the Justyn and/or John Ross to step up. Not that Toney or Moore are gonna step right in, but the Ross'.

People going insane over a stupid workout video of a dude running up a hill or a one vs one catch against a back up DB.

It feels like the Pre-PM days where people didn't have anything else to get excited about, so they had to try and convince themselves that they were watching greatness in these goofy ass highlights videos. It's just a bit silly to me.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:40 PM 08-05-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ross is the next coming of Jerry Rice!! He’s gonna be our #1 WR not Toney. Ross is a stud!
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's mainly the stuff from the tard I quoted above you. I've read that basic post from him 1000 times. Hahaha, the 1000th post is even funnier than the 999th time I read it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:40 PM 08-05-2023
Oh, I can get behind most homerish stuff, but I heard some people saying the reason why we didn't get any FA WRs, this was before James singing and Watson resigning is because Veach and co were banking on the Justyn and/or John Ross to step up. Not that Toney or Moore are gonna step right in, but the Ross'.

People going insane over a stupid workout video of a dude running up a hill or a one vs one catch against a back up DB.

It feels like the Pre-PM days where people didn't have anything else to get excited about, so they had to try and convince themselves that they were watching greatness in these goofy ass highlights videos. It's just a bit silly to me.
John Ross excitement was always stupid.

Justyn Ross had/has actual talent. Just comes down to if he ever recovered from a bunch of nasty injuries.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:44 PM 08-05-2023
325 yards 3 TDs
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:55 PM 08-05-2023
The hype is real real

Obviously a fake....rank is way too low.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:35 PM 08-05-2023
The hype is real real

:-)

Wouldn't it be tight though if a couple years from now, this graphic was real?

Anyway, I think he's making the team, and will be a contributor. How's that for homer?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:40 PM 08-05-2023
It's mainly the stuff from the tard I quoted above you. I've read that basic post from him 1000 times. Hahaha, the 1000th post is even funnier than the 999th time I read it.
Oh well, you know.

I'm funning mostly. It's August. Gotta have something to talk about. I'm pretty excited though, he just keeps looking really good in camp and making plays. I'm excited for him and Rice, and Moore too, for that matter. I think Veach might've pulled another bunch of rabbits out of the hat- and if he keeps doing that, we're going to keep winning Super Bowls at a depressing rate for the rest of the league.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:44 PM 08-05-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
John Ross excitement was always stupid.

Justyn Ross had/has actual talent. Just comes down to if he ever recovered from a bunch of nasty injuries.
John Ross was always a tire kick move. Nobody expected much there. I DO believe that the team knew Kelce's clock is ticking, and the time to get young, cost controlled talent at WR was now. Draft and develop while Kelce is still Kelce.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 112
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Up