ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 88
« First < 37778384858687 88 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:46 AM 05-06-2024
Did they all seriously just side step the make-out video with his son? Roasts have gone WAY too soft.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 AM 05-06-2024

Take shots at my ex wife, mother of my kids but Robert Kraft and his happy endings are off limits.
How sway https://t.co/KN65NuZixY

— Clarence Hill Jr (@clarencehilljr) May 6, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 10:00 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It was obviously scripted, more controversial content means more viewers means more money.

Some people take shit way too seriously.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:01 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Did anyone hear Tom say to Jeff “don’t say that shit again” after the Robert Kraft joke?
If a billionaire was paying you under the table for years to circumvent the salary cap and is continuing to pay you when you're retired, you'd probably defend him at all costs as well.

The entire Patriots franchise was infested with bad people for decades. Starting with Kraft and trickling all the way down to Brady. Just rotten to the very core. I hope Drake Maye gets caught butt fucking a tranny while Kraft is watching from a closet wearing a ball gag and using a butt plug. Fuck that entire franchise and anything having to do with it.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:08 AM 05-06-2024
Yeah it was a weird line in the sand being drawn.

But also Brady is trying to get into the ownership club in the NFL and doesn’t want to piss off Kraft and his friends. The owners are a sensitive and weird bunch (see Dan Snyder saga).
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:30 AM 05-06-2024
Blowjob Bob Kraft is untouchable.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 11:46 AM 05-06-2024
Edelman saying Gronk is the 2nd most hung tight end on the patriots killed me. It was wrong, horrible, very funny, and fuck the murderer.

Then Gronk went drunk. It was a good roast.
[Reply]
Bump 03:32 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
Edelman saying Gronk is the 2nd most hung tight end on the patriots killed me. It was wrong, horrible, very funny, and **** the murderer.

Then Gronk went drunk. It was a good roast.
now that's a roast!
[Reply]
crispystl 03:35 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Here is another fact for you. Brady reached the SB after having thrown 3 interceptions in the NFC title game against the Packers. In other words, he was carried there by his defense.
Mahomes will never ever lose to an Eli Manning level QB, TWICE, in the SB. That is by far a more embarrassing fact than losing to a loaded roster with an elite QB.
And a WEAK ass defensive holding call away from the play on 3rd and long to ice it.
[Reply]
KCJake 04:17 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Did they all seriously just side step the make-out video with his son? Roasts have gone WAY too soft.
Seemed pretty rough to me. The stuff about his ex-wife getting her @ss ate out while kicking Tom's @ss.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:23 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Seemed pretty rough to me. The stuff about his ex-wife getting her @ss ate out while kicking Tom's @ss.
Uh, yeah. None of that was soft. Kissing your kid on the lips? He loves his kid and that’s what they do. Weird, sure. Make fun of that? That’s a roast? Versus needling him over a guy his supermodel wife was fucking out in the open?

It was a roast. And a good one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:55 PM 05-06-2024
Didn’t watch but saw a few clips. I felt a little bad for Kim Kardashian.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:17 PM 05-06-2024
Not watching lulz
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:41 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Didn’t watch but saw a few clips. I felt a little bad for Kim Kardashian.
Why? Did she have to sit between tom brady and gronkowski?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:50 PM 05-06-2024
It was actually very entertaining.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 88
« First < 37778384858687 88 >
Up