ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 93
« First < 37778384858687 88899091 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:21 PM 10-21-2022
She has her own food at mcdonald it called the famine relief meal. Enough food to save a starving country
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:11 PM 10-21-2022
How does she get a gig on ESPN? I know it’s not a bastion of journalistic integrity but she put her name on articles that were filled with lies she reported as factual truth.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:13 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
How does she get a gig on ESPN? I know it’s not a bastion of journalistic integrity but she put her name on articles that were filled with lies she reported as factual truth.
They figured she would be a perfect fit?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:28 PM 10-21-2022
You get rewarded for being a lying POS in 2022.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:38 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
You get rewarded for being a lying POS in 2022.
Please Belize.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:53 AM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
YOU GO NOW!
SING SING MAKE NO MONEY!
[Reply]
rico 03:22 AM 10-22-2022
Dude this… I haven’t been able to wrap my head around that since I first noticed it! And not only is she lacking integrity, but also charisma, knowledge, looks… the whole package is missing. Just…. WHYYY?!

I don’t get it either.
[Reply]
alanm 05:24 AM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by rico:
Dude this… I haven’t been able to wrap my head around that since I first noticed it! And not only is she lacking integrity, but also charisma, knowledge, looks… the whole package is missing. Just…. WHYYY?!

I don’t get it either.
Last I heard she was in Pittsburg covering the Steelers. How did she manage to end up on espn from there? :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:16 AM 10-22-2022

I don’t get it either.
Firstly, political correctness got her in (more like buttered her up and shoved her through) the door.

Secondly, at ESPN, and frankly most of today’s mainstream media, a lack of integrity is a resume enhancer.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:56 AM 10-22-2022
She didn't get that shiny hair due to loreal
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:03 AM 10-22-2022
Her and Whitlock still smashing
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:06 AM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by alanm:
Last I heard she was in Pittsburg covering the Steelers. How did she manage to end up on espn from there? :-)
She went to Pittsburgh to cover the Steelers for ESPN, like Sal Palantonio covers the Eagles.

Or did for years.
[Reply]
rico 08:11 AM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Firstly, political correctness got her in (more like buttered her up and shoved her through) the door.

Secondly, at ESPN, and frankly most of today’s mainstream media, a lack of integrity is a resume enhancer.
It’s shit like that that makes me mad at the world. Ugh.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:36 AM 10-22-2022

I don’t get it either.
Being obese and female is the current “in thing” with the crowd that ESPN tries to appeal to. Way more important than having talent. Brooke’s probably gonna play the flute and twerk at the end of her next spot on ESPN.
[Reply]
booger 08:52 AM 10-22-2022
BTBSBBBBBB
[Reply]
Page 87 of 93
« First < 37778384858687 88899091 > Last »
Up