ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 154
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:03 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
One last question: are you homosexual?
Sorry to dissapoint you but no. You are gonna have to find some other young guy to do you in the ass.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:03 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Hide your wives cause you know they would be more interested in a young in shape guy like me rather than an old fat guy like some of you guys hahaha
I can see you ****ing the entire wifedom of Chiefsplanet on their washing machines while the bald, goatee'd, fat ****ers toil at their day jobs.

Outstanding.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:04 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Do you like older women, Vulture?

I didn't even notice his mother there. I did notice the manly beverage, however.
[Reply]
seclark 01:04 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I like the picture that rounds out his entire jerk file. It's Brad Pitt. I wonder if Brad likes motorcycles.

hahahahahahaha....busted.
sec
[Reply]
Donger 01:05 PM 06-25-2008
Sorry to dissapoint you but no. You are gonna have to find some other young guy to do you in the ass.:-)
I was proposing, mind you. I've already got GoChiefs lined up.

What do you put in your hair? Some kind of styling gel or something?
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:05 PM 06-25-2008
Seven is my favorite film ever. So I have that pic saved for using as an avatar. Duh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 06-25-2008
Wait...I still want to know about those abs and pecs. Srsly.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:06 PM 06-25-2008
actually moron, I do have a brother
Is this your brother?
Attached: douche.jpg (112.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:07 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was proposing, mind you. I've already got GoChiefs lined up.

What do you put in your hair? Some kind of styling gel or something?
Sorry but I have already owned you enough online. Your curiousity about me is very disturbing and quite puzzling. Dont you have a wife or a gf to entertain???
No offense but you are sending off homo vibes.:-)
[Reply]
Donger 01:08 PM 06-25-2008
Sorry but I have already owned you enough online. Your curiousity about me is very disturbing and quite puzzling. Dont you have a wife or a gf to entertain???
No offense but you are sending off homo vibes.:-)
I don't get it. You don't use some kind of styling gel?
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 01:08 PM 06-25-2008
You fat losers can get in shape by doing this thing called exercising...ever heard of it???Hahaha
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:08 PM 06-25-2008
Ill definitely be at one of the tailgates probably vs the Raiders. I live in ATL right now and I find it funny that the same guys talking crap about me would never say any of that infront of my face haha.
Do you really think with the amount of beer consumed to make a Herm Edwards coached team worth it, that these people won't say this shit to your face? I think you have already wrecked that bike of yours and aren't telling us.
[Reply]
beavis 01:08 PM 06-25-2008
Anyone remember that douche that used to post here... I think his last name was Matrix or something similar. This guy is like his retarded cousin.
[Reply]
beavis 01:09 PM 06-25-2008
This thread is on the short track to the Hall of Classics.
[Reply]
FELT 01:09 PM 06-25-2008
You fat losers can get in shape by doing this thing called exercising...ever heard of it???Hahaha
So how did you become a Chiefs fan?
[Reply]
Page 87 of 154
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137 > Last »
Up