ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 185
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****
Dante84 09:16 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

What are the #Chiefs getting in George Karlaftis?

Had an NFC Personnel executive tell me “He reminds me of J.J. Watt, when Watt was coming out. An explosive and versatile playmaker who has a high motor and can line up at 3,5, or 7. Very strong kid” #NFL #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/5qM3g6OrMr

— Matt Lombardo (@MattLombardoNFL) April 29, 2022

George Karlaftis was drafted with pick 30 of round 1 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.23 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 116 out of 1503 DE from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/iXXBvnoFJc #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/eZ9XjNRDUB

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2022

“I was sitting there the whole night hoping we’d be able to get you.”

Karlaftis gets the call �� pic.twitter.com/DRGBDekvnl

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:09 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It was pretty clear in the game that he was beasting. Really stinks the Cards' field had to **** him over.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:45 PM 09-13-2022
10 sack minimum for Furious George.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
milkshock 03:34 AM 09-14-2022
Thought he was excellent on Sunday
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:20 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
RIP McDuffy to IR
Did we get lost here??
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:00 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Seahawks had 34 yards and 0 points in the second half. What are you even talking about? If it wasn't for the penalties and the 1 blown coverage they wouldn't have scored a single point.
Make all the excuses you want - the margin for error in this division is ZERO.

Y'all have spotted the division a win. Oh sure, the Raiders lost - but they lost to a division opponent.

Dropping a game you shouldn't all but ensures you aren't winning the division at this point. And given that y'all have a 33 year old QB who seems to be on the decline and has a cap hit that will only increase in the coming years, you can't afford to be blowing even a single season.

The Broncos, even if they're a playoff caliber team, aren't a good enough team to just outrun the other 3 teams in the division. 1 week into the season and you're already behind the 8 ball.

On second thought - I'd probably be busy making excuses as well...
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:28 AM 09-15-2022
I didn't love this pick and I'm glad to eat some crow. Just goes to show you that the 'sexy pick' isn't always sexy. This guy very well may out perform all the other picks KC made. I'm glad he's here and I openly admit I underestimated him.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:33 AM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:

I firmly believe that if Mahomes hands off to McKinnon on that last play before halftime we win the game. Nobody on that Bengals defense expected a draw play and it was wide open for a touchdown, but Mahomes tried to force it to Hill laterally down the line that lost yardage. Supposedly Bieniemy told him in his helmet he had one more time out to use, which led to the locker room blowup. All allegedly, of course.

Dude they went away from McKinnon entirely after about mid 3rd qtr. Fucking puzzles me to no end! Seems like I am the only one who noticed too. It was frustrating because Mckinnon would get 5-10 yrds EVERY. DAMN. TIME!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:32 AM 09-20-2022
Saw this on Reddit. Omg, why??

Emma Stone with George’s mouth.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:38 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I didn't love this pick and I'm glad to eat some crow. Just goes to show you that the 'sexy pick' isn't always sexy. This guy very well may out perform all the other picks KC made. I'm glad he's here and I openly admit I underestimated him.
You don't have to eat crow. None of us know s**t and we won't until at least the end of the season. I liked the pick but nobody has to grovel yet. Come back when we win the SB!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:40 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
You don't have to eat crow. None of us know s**t and we won't until at least the end of the season. I liked the pick but nobody has to grovel yet. Come back when we win the SB!
We'll have a crow banquet.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:48 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Saw this on Reddit. Omg, why??

Emma Stone with George’s mouth.
god I hate reddit and redditors lol
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:10 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
You seem nice!!
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:40 AM 09-20-2022
I haven't paid attention, what's Karlaftis' snap count been like compared to Danna and Clark? It's early, so I'm guessing he's still being worked in slowly, but I hope we get to see Karlaftis and Dunlap starting to get more snaps, especially at the expense of Clark. Doesn't really matter who the "starter" is and all will be rotated often to stay fresh, but within the next month I would hope to see Clark's snap count plummet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:58 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I haven't paid attention, what's Karlaftis' snap count been like compared to Danna and Clark? It's early, so I'm guessing he's still being worked in slowly, but I hope we get to see Karlaftis and Dunlap starting to get more snaps, especially at the expense of Clark. Doesn't really matter who the "starter" is and all will be rotated often to stay fresh, but within the next month I would hope to see Clark's snap count plummet.
Karlaftis played more snaps against LA than any other lineman, including Chris Jones. The only defensive players with more snaps were Bolton, Gay, and the DB’s
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:22 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Karlaftis played more snaps against LA than any other lineman, including Chris Jones. The only defensive players with more snaps were Bolton, Gay, and the DB’s
That’s great. I usually check out the snap counts after the game but missed it this week. Good to see rookie defenders are getting a look sooner than we saw previously under Spags.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 185
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up