ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 172
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:46 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Probably not but I wear 2 N-95s too many anti vaxxers
Nice. I wear an N95 over my butt cuz pretty sure farts got COVID in them too
[Reply]
kevrunner 08:04 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
That tweet was not referring to EB or anything KC Chiefs related at all.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:40 PM 02-18-2022
Wow this guy makes a valid point.

"So, since posting this theory, I got curious about these guys' story, went down the internet rabbit hole, and I now have the complete opposite theory: what if they're actually an informal arm of the Chiefs PR?

I hate conspiracy theories and this is definitely a huge one, but the randomness of their posts on Medium seems...very odd. Aside from a couple of random, low-effort recycled articles, they have the VERY impressive, investigative-journalism-like articles exonerating Tyreek, and then the extensive EB bombshell (temporarily). The Tyreek articles very clearly serve the team's interests, and the EB article certainly could as well if they're wanting him out and looking to add fuel to a PR narrative in the team's favor.

I know, It's silly...but if a team was worried about the potential for an EXTREME PR shitstorm, and wanted to get information out without it looking like it came from them (including the Schefters of the world who everyone knows are league puppets), then what better way? Tyreek's situation was a PR nightmare...and right now, firing EB in the midst of the Flores stuff has the potential to blow up too (speaking strictly from a PR/optics lens, not here to start a debate about race, it's just the worst possible timing).

The front office has their conventional channels for normal PR messages, and would only go down this path in case of emergency (Tyreek and now EB). It's conspiratorial for sure, but these guys have a long and interesting history with Chiefs media, going back literally decades...or maybe they aren't even in on it and are getting fed what the team wants even through their sources and "back channels."

However, none of that explains the ham-handed nature of many parts of the EB piece, which is a big contrast to the Tyreek articles...unless the purpose is not to seem too polished (and that's where I get my tinfoil hat on)."
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:44 PM 02-18-2022
:-)

Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:44 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
When you look at the world through a narrow political viewpoint - and I don't care what viewpoint or side of the political spectrum it is - it keeps you from seeing the whole truth. You have blinders on and only see what you expect to see.
I get where you are coming from but not necessarily. When you avoid blatant 'whole truth' right in front your eyes, then yes, those folks have blinders on and see what they want to see. But when you see how the NFL has responded 'since' Kap they have bent over not just to take it in the arse but they are sold out to the wokist culture because the NFL knows their product is 80/20 black who for the most part support wokist culture.

Originally Posted by splatbass:
Your "different times" shit doesn't really fit this situation.
I get what you are saying but we don't know yet ? If EB takes the high road and moves on I'm glad he didn't attempt to sue the NFL which say's a ton about his character because he could gin this up big time as the 2 previous OCs were white and were immediately hired . But if he decides to join the Flores lawsuit then I wouldn't be surprised but you would be.

But IF the Chiefs do resign him, are they doing this because they feel he still has something to offer or doing this to avoid the appearance of bigotry? We may never know but I think as some of you alluded to because of only being offered 1 yr contracts these last 2yrs say's volumes that they are ready to move on.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:54 PM 02-18-2022
Wow this guy makes a valid point.

"So, since posting this theory, I got curious about these guys' story, went down the internet rabbit hole, and I now have the complete opposite theory: what if they're actually an informal arm of the Chiefs PR?

I hate conspiracy theories and this is definitely a huge one, but the randomness of their posts on Medium seems...very odd. Aside from a couple of random, low-effort recycled articles, they have the VERY impressive, investigative-journalism-like articles exonerating Tyreek, and then the extensive EB bombshell (temporarily). The Tyreek articles very clearly serve the team's interests, and the EB article certainly could as well if they're wanting him out and looking to add fuel to a PR narrative in the team's favor.

I know, It's silly...but if a team was worried about the potential for an EXTREME PR shitstorm, and wanted to get information out without it looking like it came from them (including the Schefters of the world who everyone knows are league puppets), then what better way? Tyreek's situation was a PR nightmare...and right now, firing EB in the midst of the Flores stuff has the potential to blow up too (speaking strictly from a PR/optics lens, not here to start a debate about race, it's just the worst possible timing).

The front office has their conventional channels for normal PR messages, and would only go down this path in case of emergency (Tyreek and now EB). It's conspiratorial for sure, but these guys have a long and interesting history with Chiefs media, going back literally decades...or maybe they aren't even in on it and are getting fed what the team wants even through their sources and "back channels."

However, none of that explains the ham-handed nature of many parts of the EB piece, which is a big contrast to the Tyreek articles...unless the purpose is not to seem too polished (and that's where I get my tinfoil hat on)."
Ladies and gentlemen, we have found BlackOp's dumber younger brother, GreyOp.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Grey or Gay? Either way once EB isnt retained Clay & I will be greeted as liberators on here
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:11 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Amazed that this is still up and going.
I would have figured with the players and people in the actual know shooting most of this stuff down that this thread and its entertaining "stuff" would not be on the first couple of pages let alone at the top of the first page. I will attribute it to being the offseason.
New to CP?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:15 PM 02-18-2022
Grey or Gay? Either way once EB isnt retained Clay & I will be greeted as liberators on here
I love that you think that if EB departs any argument you two have made will have any more credibility or relevance. :-)

Never change, Billay.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:17 PM 02-18-2022
I love that you think that if EB departs any argument you two have made will have any more credibility or relevance. :-)

Never change, Billay.
I can lead a horse to the water but can't make them drink it
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:18 PM 02-18-2022
Holy Shit Balls stupid people making up shit and making articles like I just read on Face Book or Google feed that it's on the works to trade Patrick to the Washington No Names Team. People eat this shit up :-)

Patrick has a no trade Claus in his contract.

Don't know who wrote it and can't link on my phone but I'm just going assume it's something Go Chiefs started rumor to get traction for a made up story.

Face Book fans are and idiots
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:20 PM 02-18-2022
I kind of assumed when his contract wasn't renewed that he would be moving on, tbh. Doesn't make me a "liberator".
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:22 PM 02-18-2022
:-)

This thread is comedy gold.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:22 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I kind of assumed when his contract wasn't renewed that he would be moving on, tbh. Doesn't make me a "liberator".
You decided to sit by as one of out greatest posters was under assault by not only members on this board but struggling radio hosts. You're either with us or against us bud
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:25 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by wutamess:
I'm under the belief that the radio types are SUPPOSED to bash the story in order to suck up to the Chiefs AND because it's all based on he-said/she-said.

That also doesn't make the story true nor false. As anything else you read/receive, take it all with a grain of salt and draw your own conclusions.

I just know I've seen a fugger with NO offensive line put on a performance for the ages the year before. He even nearly completed a pass while laying sideways 30 yards down the field. What I saw 2nd half was someone that lost it for some whatever reason. You could see EB swinging at the air because we didn't get in the EZ that final play. I'm sure he didn't just let it slide and SOMETHING happened at halftime.

Draw your own conclusions!
the legit Denver guy that was posted about earlier in the thread said that he had also heard about 70% of the article from sources. Can confirm that 25% was indeed fact. And can confirm that 5% was total BS. Can’t find the link. Maybe it was on a podcast?

Not saying a Denver guy is right, even if he is legit. He has no motive to help the articles truthiness.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 172
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up