ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 131
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:11 PM 06-05-2022
Just noticed Draymond tried to pull Brown’s shorts down in their confrontation. He was lucky not to pick up the 2nd Tech.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:20 AM 06-06-2022
Warriors will need to play great D to win this series.

Boston shouldn't try to play the Warriors type of ball but I guess that is who they have been. Boston could not buy a bucket last night in the 4th. Just like GS in the 1st game.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:37 AM 06-06-2022

Steph Finals career:

26.8 PPG
5.7 RPG
6.1 APG
59.1 TS%

He is 1 of 3 players ever averaging 25/5/5 on 55 TS% in the Finals. The others are LeBron and Jordan. pic.twitter.com/0VJzjIcBTp

— StatMuse (@statmuse) June 6, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 01:51 PM 06-07-2022
Lebron continues to put it out there that he’d like to play with Steph and the Warriors:

Originally Posted by :
LeBron James is once again flirting with the idea of teaming up with Stephen Curry.

In the preview trailer for the upcoming episode of The Shop, James said the Warriors are the one remaining playoff team he'd want to play for.

"It'd be Golden State. I would love getting into a pissing match with Draymond [Green]; I love when somebody cusses me out," James said.

The four-time MVP previously identified Curry as the one NBA player he'd want to play with.

"In today's game, s--t, there some motherf--kers in today's game, but Steph Curry," James said on The Shop. "Steph Curry is the one that I want to play with for sure in today's game. ... I love everything about that guy. Lethal. Steph, when he get out his car, you better guard him right from the moment he pulls up to the arena. Soon as he get out of his car, you better guard his ass."
What a fucking cuck. I bet KCC will/would defend this shit too.

:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:55 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lebron continues to put it out there that he’d like to play with Steph and the Warriors:

What a ****ing outstanding citizen. I bet KCC will/would defend this shit too.

He's just creating content, but this would be tremendous. Don't see how it is possible any time soon though. By the time he's out of his deal with the Lakers, Curry is also likely to be on the serious decline.

LeBron's days of winning a championship as the #1 option are also clearly over (he's 37.5 years old). The only way he's winning another one is if he's a #2 or below.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:56 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's just creating content, but this would be tremendous. Don't see how it is possible any time soon though. By the time he's out of his deal with the Lakers, Curry is also likely to be on the serious decline.

This is the second time he’s out that out there in the last few months.

He clearly wishes it could happen, and he wouldn’t hesitate if the opportunity presented itself.

He’s a outstanding citizen and a coward.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:01 PM 06-07-2022
Wait.

Let me get this straight.

The media asked LeBron James which team he's play for... out of two teams.

And his answer included one of those two teams.

Man.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:03 PM 06-07-2022

This is the second time he’s out that out there in the last few months.

He clearly wishes it could happen, and he wouldn’t hesitate if the opportunity presented itself.

He’s a outstanding citizen and a coward.
Of course he wouldn't hesitate. Nobody would. He's stuck with Russell Westbrook in LA on what is easily one of the worst teams in the league.

It's obviously not going to happen any time soon though so it seems rather pointless to discuss anyway.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:04 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Wait.

Man.
“The media”?

:-) :-)

It’s his fucking show dumbass, and this is the 2nd time that he’s put playing with the Warriors/Curry out there in just a few months.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:05 PM 06-07-2022
Of course he wouldn't hesitate. Nobody would. He's stuck with Russell Westbrook in LA on what is easily one of the worst teams in the league.

It's obviously not going to happen any time soon though so it seems rather pointless to discuss anyway.
So you have no issue with Lebron doing exactly what you crucified Durant for doing?

Your hypocrisy couldn’t be more obvious (even more than it already was).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:05 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Wait.

Man.
"The Shop" is his own television show (which he obviously wants to create content for that gets people talking), but yeah, it's rather meaningless.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:06 PM 06-07-2022
So you have no issue with Lebron doing exactly what you crucified Durant for doing?
A 38+ year old LeBron joining the Warriors at the end of his career (which, again, isn't ever likely to happen) seems a tad bit different than what prime Kevin Durant did.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 PM 06-07-2022
A 38+ year old LeBron joining the Warriors at the end of his career (which, again, isn't ever likely to happen) seems a tad bit different than what prime Kevin Durant did.
“It’s always different when Lebron does it”

You didn’t care when he did it in his prime either. You didn’t care when he tried to build multiple super teams.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:25 PM 06-07-2022
“It’s always different when Lebron does it”

You didn’t care when he did it in his prime either. You didn’t care when he tried to build multiple super teams.

FUCK Lebron and mostly, FUCK his fans
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:26 PM 06-07-2022
"The Shop" is his own television show (which he obviously wants to create content for that gets people talking), but yeah, it's rather meaningless.
The shit people will watch for fake outrage. :-)

Guess it might be more entertaining than the 30 point blowouts though. NBA was decent last postseason while the NHL was a dumpster fire... seems to be the opposite this year (from my limited viewing of the former).
[Reply]
Page 86 of 131
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096 > Last »
Up