ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 378
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:05 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
LeBron goes 30, 10, and 6 on 12/21 shooting to propel his team into the playoffs. What a player.

On to Memphis.
He really is fun to watch. The Memphis series should be fun. The best player in the world against an up and coming superstar. I think I'm going to watch that series with an interest that I normally reserve for Suns playoff games.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:08 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
He really is fun to watch. The Memphis series should be fun. The best player in the world against an up and coming superstar. I think I'm going to watch that series with an interest that I normally reserve for Suns playoff games.
Memphis should win, but if AD stays healthy/focused (always a question on both) the Lakers have a shot.

Unlike today, they probably need more than nothing from guys like Russell and Reeves though.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:11 PM 04-11-2023
Didn’t watch, but looks like Anthony Edwards had a disaster of a game
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:12 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
As bad as it gets.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:42 PM 04-11-2023
Lakers will need a dominant LeBron to win the series and I don't think he has it in him at his age but we will see. Personally, I think they will get smoked rather easily.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:53 PM 04-11-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lakers will need a dominant LeBron to win the series and I don't think he has it in him at his age but we will see. Personally, I think they will get smoked rather easily.
AD is going to have to be the best player in the series for the Lakers to stand much of a chance (although he is more than capable of that). The days of LeBron carrying teams in the playoffs has almost certainly come to an end. He was exhausted at the end of that game tonight.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:02 AM 04-12-2023
As bad as it gets.
He should look into some load management next season.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:26 AM 04-12-2023
AD is going to have to be the best player in the series for the Lakers to stand much of a chance (although he is more than capable of that). The days of LeBron carrying teams in the playoffs has almost certainly come to an end. He was exhausted at the end of that game tonight.
Truth
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:06 AM 04-12-2023
Ok Lebron here is your chance as I will be rooting for you. Doesn't happen often so please take care of this clown.

Gawd damn look at this idiot.

“I wouldn’t mind playing LeBron in a 7-game series…The legacy is there. First time back in the playoffs, knock him out right away in the first round. It’ll test us good. They got good pieces, good players, and that’ll be a good 1st round matchup for us.”

- Dillon Brooks

(Via… pic.twitter.com/ycxXTXgVw0

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) April 11, 2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 07:29 AM 04-12-2023
He did. Apparently he hacked up his shoulder or something.

He had a bad look, but MN was shooting insane from 3, so it's not like his production created a void.

It's probably the outcome that happens in a series.

From my uneducated, uninformed opinion, the refs sticking it in Towns sideways was more impactful than Edwards shitting the bed. He was playing well, especially on defense, and they had no answer for Davis inside.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:11 AM 04-12-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Ok Lebron here is your chance as I will be rooting for you. Doesn't happen often so please take care of this clown.

Gawd damn look at this idiot.

Looks like Steph and Klay had a kid together. :-)

Definitely would have much rather faced the Warriors right away instead that is for sure. The Lakers create a bit of a mismatch with AD and our 2 centers out for the season. Would have much rather faced Draymond and his soft little brigade of HORSE players. Sucks that we probably won’t get the chance either with them getting matched up against the Kings right away.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:20 AM 04-12-2023
LeBron makes the game winning play and one of his teammates finally makes an open three. But then AD makes the dumbest foul in history. :-)
Wasn't a foul. At all.

He wasn't within a foot of the shooter when that ball was released. Davis was clearly late closing out and almost certainly by design. Just an awful whistle.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:22 AM 04-12-2023
I am emotionally invested in LeBron winning, but it's a foul and they were lucky it wasn't called a flagrant based on how this league usually calls it. TWolves fans will likely be bitching about that shortly.
Wolves fans have kept their heads down because they know better. They were lucky to make it to OT.

Your LeBron glasses have broken your brain. 'Should've been a flagrant' - are you fucking kidding me?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:24 AM 04-12-2023

A flagrant foul in KCC land.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:29 AM 04-12-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wasn't a foul. At all.

He wasn't within a foot of the shooter when that ball was released. Davis was clearly late closing out and almost certainly by design. Just an awful whistle.
Irrelevant. If you don’t give the shooter a place to land, it’s supposed to be called a flagrant foul in the NBA these days and has been called as such for a couple of years now. The Lakers were incredibly lucky to even get to overtime after that silly play.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 378
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up