ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 247
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:05 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Wow. It really is clear that so many of you only look at box scores and don’t watch the games.

Miami is living on a thin margin. They are getting extremely lucky in some games and barely winning in others.

Their premier win was against a Bills team that had 9 starters out.

Their other wins include Detroit (barely), Chicago (needed a miracle), Steelers (punted or turned it over 6 times in a row to end the game) and the Ravens (needed a miracle).

They are the 2020 Steelers. Living off of a cake schedule and a lot of luck.
Comparing one of the most explosive offensive teams in the league to the 2020 Steelers? :-)

The Bills have either lost or barely won every game over the last two months (with exception of the Steelers), but they're still the bestest ever, right?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 11-16-2022
now he has to tackle kareem and chubb :-)

Jordan Poyer (elbow) was back on the practice field today after missing the #Bills past two games. He did not appear limited during the portion of practice open to the media. #BillsMafia @Batavia_Daily pic.twitter.com/8Ao7mbRprm

— alex brasky (@alexbrasky) November 16, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:14 PM 11-16-2022
He didn't appear limited in spot drills while wearing sweatpants. I'm shocked!
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:20 PM 11-16-2022
Wonder what the field is going to look like on Sunday. Though that might just be the sauce. The wind is going to make BUF pretty much one-dimensional. And not how'd they'd like to be. Facing the best running OL and a top-3 RB in Nick Chubb. If the field's snowy, it should just be another advantage for CLE. Though CLE is good at finding ways to piss away all their advantages, so it'll be close regardless.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:59 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Comparing one of the most explosive offensive teams in the league to the 2020 Steelers? :-)

The Bills have either lost or barely won every game over the last two months (with exception of the Steelers), but they're still the bestest ever, right?
No the Bills aren’t even close to the best right now.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:01 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Wonder what the field is going to look like on Sunday. Though that might just be the sauce. The wind is going to make BUF pretty much one-dimensional. And not how'd they'd like to be. Facing the best running OL and a top-3 RB in Nick Chubb. If the field's snowy, it should just be another advantage for CLE. Though CLE is good at finding ways to piss away all their advantages, so it'll be close regardless.
Do the Browns still have the best running o-line? I haven’t watched them much this year. If so, that’s bad news for the Bills.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:07 PM 11-16-2022
Do the Browns still have the best running o-line? I haven’t watched them much this year. If so, that’s bad news for the Bills.
I'm referencing an article that was written at the beginning of the month. So a couple weeks old.

Of course, I don't know where they got their info. Was it PFF? Or ESPN? or PFT?

But CLE has had a top-5 rushing OL for years now. probably they're pretty good. Of course, having the 2nd-best RB and a top-10 RB as your backup in the game masks some flaws as well.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:08 PM 11-16-2022
No the Bills aren’t even close to the best right now.
You're only saying that because now you think Allen isn't right.

Btw, were you saying that the Bills were a fraud last year when they went 11-6 vs one of the weakest schedules in league history?

Tua is undefeated so far.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:35 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I'm referencing an article that was written at the beginning of the month. So a couple weeks old.

Of course, I don't know where they got their info. Was it PFF? Or ESPN? or PFT?

But CLE has had a top-5 rushing OL for years now. probably they're pretty good. Of course, having the 2nd-best RB and a top-10 RB as your backup in the game masks some flaws as well.
In that case, I see 6-4 coming up.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:38 PM 11-16-2022
You're only saying that because now you think Allen isn't right.

Btw, were you saying that the Bills were a fraud last year when they went 11-6 vs one of the weakest schedules in league history?

Tua is undefeated so far.
Context matters.

The 11-6 Bills beat the Chiefs, took the SB champs to OT, went 6-0 in their division, and every game they won was by double digits.

Big difference between that and the Dolphins barely beating bad teams and their one premier win coming against a team with 9 starters out.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:41 PM 11-16-2022
In that case, I see 6-4 coming up.
I got the Bills at 0-10
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:00 PM 11-16-2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:01 PM 11-16-2022
Context matters.

The 11-6 Bills beat the Chiefs, took the SB champs to OT, went 6-0 in their division, and every game they won was by double digits.

Big difference between that and the Dolphins barely beating bad teams and their one premier win coming against a team with 9 starters out.
So you're knocking Miami for beating a Bills team that was missing some staters, but losing 9-6 to Jacksonville is okay? Getting blown out at home by Carson Wentz is cool? Losing at home to Pittsburgh?

Take out the two KC games and tell me what the Bills have done that's impressive over the last two regular seasons. They've basically lost to every other good team. It's almost as if....KC's their SB.

Going 11-6 vs that sorry schedule, with those losses, is not more impressive than Tua being undefeated right now. Not even close.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:02 PM 11-16-2022
Context matters.

Miami is better than Buffalo until you prove it. Quit making injury excuses, you had Allen.

Oh, and we know you're daquix so stop lying about that too.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:03 PM 11-16-2022
So you're knocking Miami for beating a Bills team that was missing some staters, but losing 9-6 to Jacksonville is okay? Getting blown out at home by Carson Wentz is cool? Losing at home to Pittsburgh?

Take out the two KC games and tell me what the Bills have done that's impressive over the last two regular seasons. They've basically lost to every other good team. It's almost as if....KC's their SB.

Going 11-6 vs that sorry schedule, with those losses, is not more impressive than Tua being undefeated right now. Not even close.
They were so frightened KC would pull ahead in the afc that they risked Allen's CAREER on Sunday. Horrible decision not to sit him. It's obvious he has a serious UCL injury.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 247
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up