ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 851 of 3903
« First < 351751801841847848849850851 85285385485586190195113511851 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
2112 07:47 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why are they having a run on bottled water? I've heard no reports of water supplies being contaminated, transferred somehow because of tap water.

I understand in a tornado or hurricane, the pipes that carry the water get damaged, But this is a head scratcher :-)
The town I live in has some shady tap water, I posted the contaminants earlier in this thread. I only use tap water for coffee tea or oat meal. This is going on 3 weeks people stock piling bottled water
[Reply]
loochy 07:52 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
NY didn’t expect to be the next Italy.
They should have expected it though. What other place in the US is so perfect for a virus like this? Crowded, busy, international, lots of travel and tourists
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:52 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
What about our low mortality rate here in the US (1.3%) compared to the anti vaccination European countries like Italy (9.6%) ? That’s good news. We have more people being tested and less people dying in the United States. There’s my good news for you to frown on
That's ok news. Keep looking.
[Reply]
loochy 07:53 AM 03-28-2020
The town I live in has some shady tap water, I posted the contaminants earlier in this thread. I only use tap water for coffee tea or oat meal. This is going on 3 weeks people stock piling bottled water
I think you'll be fine there little buddy
[Reply]
2112 07:53 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
What does any vaccination have to do with this?
We vaccinate like 165 million people for the flu here in the US. Italy does not. Do you see how overwhelmed Italy’s hospitals are?
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:53 AM 03-28-2020
Here's some good news! eDave now has 4 boxes of Kleenex in his possession! Way to go eDave!
[Reply]
wazu 07:54 AM 03-28-2020
We vaccinate like 165 million people for the flu here in the US. Italy does not. Do you see how overwhelmed Italy’s hospitals are?
Are you under the belief that flu shots somehow prevent coronavirus?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:54 AM 03-28-2020
Outside of NY area and LA, does it seem like this thing isn't really growing at much of any real rate?
[Reply]
petegz28 07:57 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
See you just couldn't let it go. You had to continue on. This isn't about me, When its happened with multiple people, its about you.

How many people have you beefed with in this thread for PAGES? You are the one that needs to chill and stop attacking everyone who's not buying your everything is rainbows schtick.
Firstly I was quoting someone else. Secondly you're the one who makes a beef with anyone that isn't on your end of the world train.

Just like you're doing now. No one attacked you. People are pointing out that you do nothing but focus on the negative and to an extreme.

No one is painting rainbows. Stop being so freaking overly-emotional.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:57 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Outside of NY area and LA, does it seem like this thing isn't really growing at much of any real rate?
I'm not sure about other states but in Pennsylvania it is varying widely. One day it might jump at 51% next day 40% next day 31% next day 45%.

Originally Posted by petegz28:
Firstly I was quoting someone else. Secondly you're the one who makes a beef with anyone that isn't on your end of the world train.

Just like you're doing now. No one attacked you. People are pointing out that you do nothing but focus on the negative and to an extreme.

No one is painting rainbows. Stop being so freaking overly-emotional.
You did attack him. He posted an article and then you accused him of only talking about negative news about the CoronaVirus. This isn't a "Only post positive news NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread" it's "NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread"

As long as news comes from a reputable source and it isn't political there's no reason anyone should be attacked for posting news related to the CoronaVirus.
[Reply]
2112 07:57 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
No, but if we didn’t vaccinate 165 million people for the flu how many people for the flu would be in the hospital right now on top of the corona virus? It’s helping not to overwhelm our health care system and more resources can be directed towards covid 19. The mortality numbers back it up
[Reply]
petegz28 07:58 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I don't think there is any link that has been shown to prove that but at the end of the day would you be surprised to find out that there was some kind of link at least with some people?
[Reply]
O.city 07:59 AM 03-28-2020
It’s because of testing and lack there of

Once New York ramped up testing they starting finding the cases. It’s probably the same everywhere else it’s just not having the light shown on it yet
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:59 AM 03-28-2020
I don't know how anyone could reach this conclusion.
[Reply]
O.city 08:00 AM 03-28-2020
No, but if we didn’t vaccinate 165 million people for the flu how many people for the flu would be in the hospital right now on top of the corona virus? It’s helping not to overwhelm our health care system and more resources can be directed towards covid 19. The mortality numbers back it up
We’re out of peak flu season
[Reply]
Page 851 of 3903
« First < 351751801841847848849850851 85285385485586190195113511851 > Last »
Up