ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 850 of 3903
« First < 350750800840846847848849850 85185285385486090095013501850 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:11 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
So where I’m at they’re rationing bottled water. One case per customer. There was a picture in Pennsylvania of tractor trailers waiting in line to be loaded at the nestle bottling plant. The line was as far as the eye could see. This is disconcerting to me because my tap water should be labeled with a skull and crossbones. I may have to price out filters.
This is pre-coronavirus.....Nestle pulls 1 million gallons an hour out of spring down here. Now, its so low that you cant raft in the spring. They have never paid a single cent for the water since WWII.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:16 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude do you just spend all day seeking out sad stories? You need to take a break, bro.
This is reality. You should join the real world instead of the rainbows and unicorns world you are living in.

People don't want to read personal beefs in here, You need to stop personal attacks that **** up this page AND then cause people to respond to your personal attacks. It can go on for pages. That may be okay in DC but we aint posting in DC. Just stop for crissakes. Stay on topic.
[Reply]
2112 07:17 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This is pre-coronavirus.....Nestle pulls 1 million gallons an hour out of spring down here. Now, its so low that you cant raft in the spring. They have never paid a single cent for the water since WWII.
Yeah, but there’s no Poland spring on the shelves either. Has that run dry too?
[Reply]
2112 07:19 AM 03-28-2020
This is reality. You should join the real world instead of the rainbows and unicorns world you are living in.

People don't want to read personal beefs in here, You need to stop personal attacks that **** up this page AND then cause people to respond to your personal attacks. It can go on for pages, That may be okay in DC but we aint posting in DC. Just stop for crissakes. Stay on topic.
Why don’t you post some good news once in a while? It’s out there you know. If you’re interested in it.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:21 AM 03-28-2020
Why don’t you post some good news once in a while? It’s out there you know. If you’re interested in it.
A few of these guys love negative news. It's mind boggling.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:29 AM 03-28-2020
I posted about all the good news about vents and they may get us more vents soon.No one responded to that.

Is it so weird with my background that I post about the lack of PPE for health care workers, advocate for them? Things arnt going so well for the people who are fighting this on the front lines.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:36 AM 03-28-2020

People don't want to read personal beefs in here, You need to stop personal attacks that **** up this page AND then cause people to respond to your personal attacks. It can go on for pages. That may be okay in DC but we aint posting in DC. Just stop for crissakes. Stay on topic.
Whatever....
[Reply]
petegz28 07:37 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
A few of these guys love negative news. It's mind boggling.
It's one thing to point out negative stories. It's another to nothing but then have anxiety attacks over them.
[Reply]
2112 07:42 AM 03-28-2020
I posted about all the good news about vents and they may get us more vents soon.No one responded to that.

Is it so weird with my background that I post about the lack of PPE for health care workers, advocate for them? Things arnt going so well for the people who are fighting this on the front lines.
What about our low mortality rate here in the US (1.3%) compared to the anti vaccination European countries like Italy (9.6%) ? That’s good news. We have more people being tested and less people dying in the United States. There’s my good news for you to frown on
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:43 AM 03-28-2020
Yeah, but there’s no Poland spring on the shelves either. Has that run dry too?
Why are they having a run on bottled water? I've heard no reports of water supplies being contaminated, transferred somehow because of tap water.

I understand in a tornado or hurricane, the pipes that carry the water get damaged, But this is a head scratcher :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:43 AM 03-28-2020
she died doing what she loved
[Reply]
O.city 07:44 AM 03-28-2020
https://www.sanmiguelcountyco.gov/Ci...s.aspx?AID=489

County in Colorado going to start serology testing. Maybe we’ll get some good news out of that I hope
[Reply]
O.city 07:45 AM 03-28-2020
What about our low mortality rate here in the US (1.3%) compared to the anti vaccination European countries like Italy (9.6%) ? That’s good news. We have more people being tested and less people dying in the United States. There’s my good news for you to frown on
What does any vaccination have to do with this?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
It's one thing to point out negative stories. It's another to nothing but then have anxiety attacks over them.
See you just couldn't let it go. You had to continue on. This isn't about me, When its happened with multiple people, its about you.

How many people have you beefed with in this thread for PAGES? You are the one that needs to chill and stop attacking everyone who's not buying your everything is rainbows schtick.
[Reply]
wazu 07:47 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
she died doing what she loved
This girl lived close to you?
[Reply]
Page 850 of 3903
« First < 350750800840846847848849850 85185285385486090095013501850 > Last »
Up