« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:57 PM 04-05-2024
Yes let's take this momentous occasion for a momentous, special player and use that time to argue about Lebron
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:57 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think you have two teams with elite guards but not much firepower in the offensive supporting cast, and both were guarded by terrific defenders. So the game relied on the supporting casts and let’s be real, clark and Paige are the types of players who make games more exciting.

I think these were just 2 very well matched teams
I tried to tell everyone that Geno would limit Clark and that's what he did. The game before he faced Juju Watkins and blitzed her with doubles and triples so he was always gonna do the same to Clark. But they were stifled because they lack depth due to a crazy injury list and their key players got into foul trouble. South Carolina have size, scoring from various players and depth to throw at Clark defensively. It's gonna be interesting to see how they defend her this time.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:57 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The hate for him is all consuming, it appears
he's a little bitch to complain about calls... Maybe he should carry around some more books he'll never read...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:58 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I tried to tell everyone that Geno would limit Clark and that's what he did. The game before he faced Juju Watkins and blitzed her with doubles and triples so he was always gonna do the same to Clark. But they were stifled because they lack depth due to a crazy injury list and their key players got into foul trouble. South Carolina have size, scoring from various players and depth to throw at Clark defensively. It's gonna be interesting to see how they defend her this time.
SC is stacked. Unless Clark goes for 40+ it's going to be a tough tough game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:58 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
You're the ****ing mongoloid that brought him into the thread.
So the GOAT’s reaction to that game deciding call isn’t relevant? He’s played more professional basketball than anybody in history and has seen it all. Not my fault that people can’t control themselves from bitching weirdly about him at any given opportunity.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:59 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
Reese is a ****.

Lebron is too
Both have a better life than you :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:01 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
SC is stacked. Unless Clark goes for 40+ it's going to be a tough tough game.
Well, she does that a lot so
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:02 PM 04-05-2024

"I don't even know if I can say this on TV, but that call sucked, SVP." - Andraya Carter

"Yeah, you can say it, and I agree." - Scott Van Pelt https://t.co/5GqUUsB8Fj pic.twitter.com/qtJNwdc4pG

— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) April 6, 2024

You can’t end a game like that. Never seen anything like it.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:05 PM 04-05-2024

You can’t end a game like that. Never seen anything like it.
Lol yeah you can.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:05 PM 04-05-2024
UConn got totally fucked on that call
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:08 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Lol yeah you can.
If they called that a foul all night, there would have been 100 fouls. Complete joke and travesty of an ending to a game of that significance.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:08 PM 04-05-2024
I was the big guy on the basketball court. I've set many picks, put guys on the deck clean many times. It's an art.

That was absolutely the right call. She wasn't set and stuck the leg out. That's a trash pick.

100% the right call.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:09 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I was the big guy on the basketball court. I've set many picks, put guys on the deck clean many times. It's an art.

That was absolutely the right call. She wasn't set and stuck the leg out. That's a trash pick.

100% the right call.
I was and still am the big guy on a basketball court and that is still 100% a soft call.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:11 PM 04-05-2024
If they called that a foul all night, there would have been 100 fouls. Complete joke and travesty of an ending to a game of that significance.
Refs make BS calls at the end of important games all the time, and are absurdly inconsistent when they call them. What world are you living in? This shouldn't be surprising.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:12 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Refs make BS calls at the end of important games all the time, and are absurdly inconsistent when they call them. What world are you living in? This shouldn't be surprising.
If you’ve seen that screen call made with 3 seconds left in a game of similar importance at the college or professional level, please point it out to me. Never seen anything like it.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 192
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Up