ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 488
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:03 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We could continue to talk about solid, under the radar players that are going to sign for relatively cheap with other teams. That's been fun the last couple of days.

All so we can continue playing footsie with Allen Robinson, I guess.
Maybe if we talk about Shenault some more......Veach will throw the Jags a 7th round pick for him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:04 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Maybe if we talk about Shenault some more......Veach will throw the Jags a 7th round pick for him.
If we talk about Shenault some more, the Chargers will end up trading for him for a 6th.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:05 AM 03-16-2022
If we talk about Shenault some more, the Chargers will end up trading for him for a 6th.
In 2025.

Come on Pederson....you fucking owe us!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:06 AM 03-16-2022
In 2025.

Come on Pederson....you ****ing owe us!
HE FUCKED OUR OFFICE LADY HE OWES US
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:09 AM 03-16-2022
Dude, you wanna hang out and smoke some weed? Might help. :-)
[Reply]
irafreak 09:10 AM 03-16-2022
The slowest week of work I've had in years and Veach is doing nothing. Sign somebody. Cut somebody. Restructure Clark again...hell restructure Sorensen, just give me something to read about!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:11 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
The slowest week of work I've had in years and Veach is doing nothing. Sign somebody. Cut somebody. Restructure Clark again...hell restructure Sorensen, just give me something to read about!
I feel you. It was supposed to be a busy week for me, an ordering error has me refreshing cp and watching shameless on my laptop for the last two days.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:11 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, you wanna hang out and smoke some weed? Might help. :-)
I keep some good monster cookie balls in the freezer for just such an occasion...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:13 AM 03-16-2022
No, but it would give Gray time to develop and potentially make his own mark. I also think they're still fans of the Belldozer.

I think calling Austin Hooper a 'dual threat' TE is a bit of an overstatement. He's mostly just a throwback sort of possession TE who's not a particular good blocker.

George Kittle is a 'dual threat' tight end. Austin Hooper is an upscaled Blake Jarwin.

Meh.
Noah Gray got starter snaps at the end of the season and in the playoff game. He was on the field quite a bit in January. Don’t think they have any plans at TE bc they like him.

Which they should bc his lateral agility is excellent for a guy that big and his hands are good too
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:13 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I feel you. It was supposed to be a busy week for me, an ordering error has me refreshing cp and watching shameless on my laptop for the last two days.
I never really have slow work weeks - I just actively elect not to do my job when I don't feel like it.

Mostly because it costs more to fire me than to just let me sit ass.

Just call me Frank Clark, bitches!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:14 AM 03-16-2022
The numbers for the Clark restructure haven't come out yet but everything points to us having around $300k-$500k in cap space, I believe. That means we're good to go for the new league year.

We'll see a restructure with Mahomes on Friday. We could restructure Thuney as early as today. Same thing with Kelce if they want to. That would give us around $15 million to work with.

So basically I'm not sure we'll see any actual signings until closer to Friday.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:15 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Noah Gray got starter snaps at the end of the season and in the playoff game. He was on the field quite a bit in January. Don’t think they have any plans at TE bc they like him.

Which they should bc his lateral agility is excellent for a guy that big and his hands are good too
Yeah - just a little lacking in the functional strength category to be a true TE2. He's more of a backup for Kelce as a move TE than he is a complement to him. Same issue with Fortson.

I think that's why they like Bell as much as they do. He's very much a different kind of player and can be utilized pretty heavily in power sets but he still has enough athleticism to present a credible threat in the pattern so teams can't completely sell out on him.

I'd be surprised if they look at TE, though.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:17 AM 03-16-2022
Yeah - just a little lacking in the functional strength category to be a true TE2. He's more of a backup for Kelce as a move TE than he is a complement to him. Same issue with Fortson.

I think that's why they like Bell as much as they do. He's very much a different kind of player and can be utilized pretty heavily in power sets but he still has enough athleticism to present a credible threat in the pattern so teams can't completely sell out on him.

I'd be surprised if they look at TE, though.
I'm holding out hope that Gray can bulk up and be a competent blocker at least. A year in an nfl weight room cant hurt.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:19 AM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah think Watson is holding up most of the offensive free agent market
Feels that way. I'm imagining Lions can offer the most money to Robinson, Chiefs can offer a SB opp with Mahomes, but Browns are offering for him to join Cooper and be #1b with Watson at QB. If Watson ends up elsewhere, maybe that means Robinson to KC. But then again it's hard to believe that anyone would choose Cleveland.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:22 AM 03-16-2022
The numbers for the Clark restructure haven't come out yet but everything points to us having around $300k-$500k in cap space, I believe. That means we're good to go for the new league year.

We'll see a restructure with Mahomes on Friday. We could restructure Thuney as early as today. Same thing with Kelce if they want to. That would give us around $15 million to work with.

So basically I'm not sure we'll see any actual signings until closer to Friday.
Hopefully Spotrac will have his new contract numbers tonight after the deadline.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 488
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Up