ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 112
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:45 PM 10-17-2022
Still, for as absolutely frustrating as Brown has been I'm grateful as fuck to the 49ers for outbidding us on Broke Back Trent Williams. That dude just can't stay healthy. At all.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:01 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I mean, he still offered him a top of the market deal. Not being willing to cave to unreasonable contract demands by Brown and his agent doesn't mean he wasn't still sold on him as the future. Was willing to try and let him go out and earn that. Which he has so far failed in spectacular fashion to do.
He did but he offered very little guaranteed money. He didn’t cave to Brown’s demands. So he tagged him and now Brown is betting on himself and not winning. The way I see it, he must have thought Brown was better than who was available or he felt Brown could improve in year 2. As such he attacked other positions of need. He is by no means perfect, but I do think far to many people are overly critical and forgetting it could be far far worse.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:17 PM 11-13-2022
Raped the Giants for Toney. I can’t believe we got a talent like this for that cheap :-)
[Reply]
trndobrd 02:21 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Raped the Giants for Toney. I can’t believe we got a talent like this for that cheap :-)

Just think how productive Toney might be after he recovers from his injuries.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:24 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Just think how productive Toney might be after he recovers from his injuries.
He's got a fever for raping DBs!
[Reply]
BossChief 03:01 PM 11-13-2022
Who’s gonna start the “Clark Hunt is the best owner in the NFL” thread?

He hired Andy and Dorsey, then fired Dorsey and promoted Veach.

Tons of success.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:59 PM 11-13-2022
The bolts stink because their big-name receivers are injured.
The bills are losing because their key secondary players are injured (at least, so claim their fans) .

The Chiefs lose corners, receivers, etc. and keep rolling because they aren't reliant on A guy or a couple guys at THOSE positions to win. Beach has, once again, cracked the code and has us firmly ahead of the curve.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:56 AM 11-28-2022
Sneed
Bolton
Creed

I would say these guys without a doubt are blue chippers drafted by Veach.

I’d say these guys aren’t blue chippers but “hits” that have done a good job for rookie contract players. You could also make a case for them being blue chippers:

Gay
Hardman
Smith-he’s close to being a blue chipper IMO

I think McDuffie, Karlaftis and Pacheco will be in this group soon
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM 11-28-2022
The Chiefs have a HOF head coach and a HOF QB in his prime. The other pieces may change a bit around those 2 but results won't.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:08 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Chiefs have a HOF head coach and a HOF QB in his prime. The other pieces may change a bit around those 2 but results won't.
need to include the HOF TE we have a trifecta in HOF Chiefs Kingdom
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:15 AM 11-28-2022
Chris Jones is playing at a HOF level
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:17 AM 11-28-2022
Sneed
Bolton
Creed

I’d say these guys aren’t blue chippers but “hits” that have done a good job for rookie contract players. You could also make a case for them being blue chippers:

Gay
Hardman

Toss Creed Humphrey into that top group as well. Wait, I misread.

Then toss Watson into the second group.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:18 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The bolts stink because their big-name receivers are injured.
The bills are losing because their key secondary players are injured (at least, so claim their fans) .

The Chiefs lose corners, receivers, etc. and keep rolling because they aren't reliant on A guy or a couple guys at THOSE positions to win. Beach has, once again, cracked the code and has us firmly ahead of the curve.
You seldom win trades when you trade quality for quantity but when your QB is Mahomes it worked well for both teams in KC and Miami.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Chris Jones is playing at a HOF level
Yep and with a couple more SB appearances, he might actually make it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:40 AM 11-28-2022
Sneed
Bolton
Creed

Gay
Hardman

I'll add that Khalen Saunders has played well enough this year to warrant being called a draft hit. I know he's approaching the end of his rookie deal and he's only been balling out for a season, but the point is he eventually put it together. He didn't massively implode like Speaks and he didn't stagnate like Kpassagnon.

If we extend him or re-sign him for even another season and he continues to produce like this, he should absolutely be considered a solid draft pick.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 112
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Up