ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 88
« First < 35758182838485 868788 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
In58men 09:57 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This weirdo prick has to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral.

**** him. I'm not watching.
It’s really not that serious, if you want to pout by all means. You’re missing out out though, that shit was funny af
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:59 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
It’s really not that serious, if you want to pout by all means. You’re missing out out though, that shit was funny af
I'll make your mom pout
[Reply]
RunKC 10:00 PM 05-05-2024
Tom Brady shitting on the Chiefs for “sucking for 50 years” is odd considering the Patriots have sucked without Tom Brady in their team history.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:26 PM 05-05-2024
See, this just reeks to me of Tom wanting an opportunity to publicly shit on the entities he doesn't/didn't like, so he signed up for this roast specifically so he could get his time at the end. It was an environment where people wouldn't think he's a psycho, and he knows people call him a cheater and a pedo anyway, so why not do it all at once and try to appeal to people who hate him?

Guy is a narcissistic fuckhead of the highest order. I can't wait until Mahomes turns this guy's legacy irrelevant
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:58 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tom Brady shitting on the Chiefs for “sucking for 50 years” is odd considering the Patriots have sucked without Tom Brady in their team history.
Full joke…..

Tom Brady Taking Shots At The Chiefs And Chiefs Fans: “Kansas City, you say your stadium is the loudest. It helps when your fans are 14 year old girls. In honor of TAY TAY. Let's take a look at the Chiefs Eras, Terrible for 50 years, good for 5. SHAKE IT OFF.”
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:01 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Uhhh, Vicky was amazing? And her brother Jamie was a champ. Why is Small Wonder receiving strays?
Well, that's why I said I'd prefer it. Vicky was the Meryl Streep of robotic children.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:05 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Full joke…..

Tom Brady Taking Shots At The Chiefs And Chiefs Fans: “Kansas City, you say your stadium is the loudest. It helps when your fans are 14 year old girls. In honor of TAY TAY. Let's take a look at the Chiefs Eras, Terrible for 50 years, good for 5. SHAKE IT OFF.”
That doesn't even make sense. Arrowhead was the loudest stadium long before the Swifties joined in holy alliance. The only people who would laugh at that are the refs who were on his payroll.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:21 AM 05-06-2024
Did the vampire, suck all the life out of the room
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:06 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
See, this just reeks to me of Tom wanting an opportunity to publicly shit on the entities he doesn't/didn't like, so he signed up for this roast specifically so he could get his time at the end. It was an environment where people wouldn't think he's a psycho, and he knows people call him a cheater and a pedo anyway, so why not do it all at once and try to appeal to people who hate him?

Guy is a narcissistic fuckhead of the highest order. I can't wait until Mahomes turns this guy's legacy irrelevant
Patrick will have to do something Brady hasn't beginning with a 3 pat then an undefeated season including winning the Super Bowl.

If Mahomes does this then the Brady nutlickers will start panicking because then they'll have to concede that Patrick is the true GOAT of this era.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 02:56 AM 05-06-2024
Okay that was funny as fuck. Tom's monologue at the end seemed like a window into his weird speaking tour, which makes the 2.5hr roasting of him prior even better.

Bill and Peyton showing up too was epic.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 05:08 AM 05-06-2024
Not a real roast if you don't invite Eli Manning, probably the one guy with the most street cred to roast him. Brady went off on Giants fans too...still bitter about 18-1 lol.

Best part of the #TomBradyRoast roast! @EliManning must love this ���� NY Giants ❤️❤️���� #nyg #Giants #elimanning #gmen #nfl #tombrady #giantspride #Netflix pic.twitter.com/H969F1akIM

— Nicoletta Gacos (@BossLadyNikkiG) May 6, 2024

[Reply]
cabletech94 05:28 AM 05-06-2024
i mean, he did just admit to deflategate. i for one think that this should disqualify him from the Hall of Fame.

just joking, but he really did admit to it.........
[Reply]
Frazod 05:42 AM 05-06-2024
It sucks, but the fucker is the most successful player in league history. Sure, there was a lot of cheating and ref hijinks and pure shit luck involved, but at the end of the day, none of that matters to the record books. Perhaps the day will come when Pat eclipses his SB win total, but Brady will always be undefeated against the Chiefs and Mahomes in the playoffs, and that's never going to go away. If he wants to be a noxious dick about it, well, he's earned the right.

The only guy who can legitimately tell him to fuck off is Eli Manning. That may be the greatest head scratcher in history.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:59 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It sucks, but the fucker is the most successful player in league history. Sure, there was a lot of cheating and ref hijinks and pure shit luck involved, but at the end of the day, none of that matters to the record books. Perhaps the day will come when Pat eclipses his SB win total, but Brady will always be undefeated against the Chiefs and Mahomes in the playoffs, and that's never going to go away. If he wants to be a noxious dick about it, well, he's earned the right.

The only guy who can legitimately tell him to fuck off is Eli Manning. That may be the greatest head scratcher in history.
That is probably the single dumbest point people make to suck Brady’s dick in comparison to Mahomes.

Mahomes and Brady won 2 Super Bowls each with Mahomes as a starter in the league.

With Mahomes’s 2 most vulnerable teams, Mahomes made it to Brady in the postseason.

What happened in the years when Brady had vulnerable teams? Why wasn’t he good enough to elevate those teams to make it to Mahomes?

And that’s ignoring that Brady was thoroughly out played by Mahomes in the AFCCG, and was a Dee Ford away from throwing his third pick to choke away that game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:04 AM 05-06-2024
“Brady loses in the Wildcard Rounds in the 2019-2020 and 2022-2023 seasons by throwing a season ending pick 6 and getting blown out by the Cowboys, here’s why that’s a negative for Mahomes”
[Reply]
Page 85 of 88
« First < 35758182838485 868788 >
Up