ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 99
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:48 AM 03-24-2022
Stock Discussion
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:06 AM 12-28-2022
Actually ELon's a pretty brilliant person. I'm thinking he's taken notice of the shotgun splits these other CEO's are pulling off. I wouldn't be surprised to wake up to a RS and ticker change to give all the short sellers a big FU.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:08 AM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Actually ELon's a pretty brilliant person. I'm thinking he's taken notice of the shotgun splits these other CEO's are pulling off. I wouldn't be surprised to wake up to a RS and ticker change to give all the short sellers a big FU.
Being brilliant and being a good CEO that can move a company forward are two very different things.

No one doubts his brilliance.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:19 AM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Being brilliant and being a good CEO that can move a company forward are two very different things.

No one doubts his brilliance.
Yeah, there is considerable evidence to suggest that the traits that make a good founder are not compatible with being a CEO of a company in earnest.

Largely the ones that have done it successfully are the ones that did it BEFORE big money VC.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:08 AM 01-02-2023
Updated. We took a big step back in December. Only a handfull of stocks were positive from last month.

I had to delete the month of June in Post #1 because I had exceeded the 50,000 word limit. LOL
[Reply]
scho63 11:25 AM 01-02-2023
I'm 100% confident I will not lose any money today in my stock portfolio.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:28 PM 01-05-2023
Made 23 trades today for a total profit of 862.20

10 shares at a time. Nibbling. Mostly HDK, 1 SOXL , 3 GTII

21 wins 1 break even an 1 loss

My brain is wrecked
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:32 PM 01-05-2023
CTMX moving in AH
[Reply]
myselff77 01:40 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by myselff77:
Waiting to see if SRTS can go on a little run. I averaged down and am holding @ 7.71. Would be nice to see it break $8 at least.
Took longer than initially expected, but after two months, this one finally paid off. Sold half my position yesterday at $8.60 for a 11% gain. Holding on to the other half to see if SRTS has any room to run a bit more.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:07 PM 01-12-2023
Been having some nice success recently using EMA Clouds on 5 minute charts for day trades (EMA = Exponential Moving Average). If you guys are familiar with the trader Ripster (@ripster47) on Twitter, it's what he uses. Keeps me from fighting the overall trend and helps with patience on entries so you don't chase. It's not a built-in study on ThinkOrSwim - which is the platform I trade from mostly - but I'll provide the script/code for it below and you can add it. It will show under your "User Defined" studies.

If you're trying to long, ideally you want to wait for the first retest in a green (but it looks blue on ToS) cloud. In the week or so I've been testing, I've found using it on the 5 minute chart to be the best for day trading. I tested it today with BBBY and made about $460 on it in a couple hours.

TOS script - https://tos.mx/KgsWkzd

Here are a couple YouTube videos on how to add it, and how to use it to trade. Disclaimer - I know nothing about the dudes in the videos, I just wanted to watch some videos to get a feel for how they're using these clouds and these were the first two that popped up. You can also use it on a 15 minute, hourly, or even daily charts if you're more of a swing trader or buy-and-hold trader. If anyone has questions, I'll do my best to answer after I get back from the driving range.

How to add it to ThinkOrSwim:

How to use it to trade:

Red arrows are where it retests the cloud after the first test. The first test is the little bottom wick on the green candle at 10:20am. The first RETEST is where the first red arrow is. The lone yellow arrow would be the first time on that 5 minute chart where you would've cut, because the 5-min candle closed below the bottom line of the cloud. The purple line is vwap (Volume Weighted Average Price) and is unrelated to the EMA Clouds, and the light blue horizontal line is just the previous day's close, and is also unrelated to EMA Clouds.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:59 PM 01-12-2023
Awesome ! I just subscribed to Trading view so am interested in this stuff!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:32 AM 01-22-2023
Anybody got any good tickers for Monday to day trade or swing trade ??

I'm looking at AMC, GTII which I already own.

INM may be ready for take off. It only has a 1.1million share float.

I'll probably grab more SOXS if it dips.

I sold VERA a little early at 8.90, probably still will move up towards $20

Hey RAINMAN, do you own ZIM ? It pays a 137% dividend.
[Reply]
rydogg58 12:32 PM 01-22-2023
I just looked at ZIM. I saw it pays a 167% dividend. Can someone smarter than me explain how? Is it a special dividend payout? I have some ECC, and they paid a special dividend of i think 90 cents a share on top of regular monthly dividend, but this one doesn't seem to be the case.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01-22-2023, 12:41 PM
This message has been deleted by Hog's Gone Fishin.
Rain Man 08:35 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Anybody got any good tickers for Monday to day trade or swing trade ??

I'm looking at AMC, GTII which I already own.

INM may be ready for take off. It only has a 1.1million share float.

I'll probably grab more SOXS if it dips.

I sold VERA a little early at 8.90, probably still will move up towards $20

Hey RAINMAN, do you own ZIM ? It pays a 137% dividend.

I think we talked about this one a while back. It was the one where they do something weird like put out massive numbers of new shares periodically that screw up all of the valuation measures and dilute the shares that are outstanding. It seems scammy.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:48 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think we talked about this one a while back. It was the one where they do something weird like put out massive numbers of new shares periodically that screw up all of the valuation measures and dilute the shares that are outstanding. It seems scammy.
Yeah , i was thinking it rang a bell. Too many tickers going through my noggin.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:10 PM 01-23-2023
Traded HLBZ four times today , SO FAR. Could be a multiday runner
[Reply]
Page 84 of 99
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894 > Last »
Up