ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 291
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Stewie 02:48 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
I mean they have pics of him arriving at the hotel in Swifts SUV and going into the hotel.

They also have pics of that same SUV leaving Swifts place.

Dude pretty much got caught red handed.
Looking closely, I don't think either of the vehicles at the hotel are a Swift's black Range Rover. It's conveniently a messed up video. Page 6 nonsense at their best.
[Reply]
Delano 02:48 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Kelce was seen leaving Swift’s parking garage in the pop star’s black Range Rover.

The car then arrived at his hotel in NJ, where paparazzi snapped pics upon his arrival.

Pretty sure Kelce had a fun night. :-)
You saw the dudes little shimmy as he sidestepped into the hotel’s doors right? He’s on a different level of happiness and confidence. Smashing the most popular woman on earth and playing for America’s team. Cloud fucking nine.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:50 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Delano:
You saw the dudes little shimmy as he sidestepped into the hotel’s doors right? He’s on a different level of happiness and confidence. Smashing the most popular woman on earth and playing for America’s team. Cloud fucking nine.
Guarantee you she's drunk on dong

He's 6'5 so you know he's packing a hog, and all she's ever dated are pasty little twinks
[Reply]
Nirvana58 02:56 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Looking closely, I don't think either of the vehicles at the hotel are a Swift's black Range Rover. It's conveniently a messed up video. Page 6 nonsense at their best.
I mean it could be possible Travis arrived at the hotel in a range rover of the same make, model, and color as Swifts range rover that just left her apartment.

:-)

Just a crazy coincidence.
[Reply]
Valiant 03:07 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Guarantee you she's drunk on dong

He's 6'5 so you know he's packing a hog, and all she's ever dated are pasty little twinks
He ain't no damn 6'5. He is bit taller than me and I am 6'2 when I ran into him at sand box years ago.

Google patrick and kelce together. Little taller than patrick who is 6'2.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:09 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Valiant:
He ain't no damn 6'5. He is bit taller than me and I am 6'2 when I ran into him at sand box years ago.

Pats listed at 6'3, a little taller than that is 6'5

Anyway my point stands, she's never had some big athlete with elite conditioning tearing it up all night
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:12 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
she's never had some big athlete with elite conditioning tearing it up all night
tay tay this morning

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:13 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tay tay this morning

:-) makeups all smeared, hairs a mess and she's sore down there
[Reply]
Stewie 03:21 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Valiant:

He was measured 6'5" at the combine. They don't fuck around with those sorts of things. This isn't the NBA.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:53 PM 10-01-2023
Now Kelce is spotted leaving Taylor’s place in the early morning today. Isn’t there strict rules with players before a road game?

https://www.marca.com/en/nfl/kansas-...ac8b458e.html#
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:55 PM 10-01-2023
I don't see pics of him leaving her place.
Just Google. The video is already all over the internet.

Wasn’t he supposed to be at the team hotel?
[Reply]
Stewie 04:00 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just Google. The video is already all over the internet.

Wasn’t he supposed to be at the team hotel?
Been through this. No pics of him leaving, just her SUV.

The "video" of him going in a door at the hotel this morning is like a Bigfoot sighting. Scrambled mess with no reference.

Do you think Travis might be fucking with paparazzi?
[Reply]
Kman34 04:05 PM 10-01-2023
Been through this. No pics of him leaving, just her SUV.

The "video" of him going in a door at the hotel this morning is like a Bigfoot sighting. Scrambled mess with no reference.

Do you think Travis might be fucking with paparazzi?
Yeah.. I don't believe he broke team rules if there was any restrictions about not staying with the team. If he did, that's the start of major distractions on top of what's going on now... I think its just speculation at this point...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:08 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Now Kelce is spotted leaving Taylor’s place in the early morning today. Isn’t there strict rules with players before a road game?

https://www.marca.com/en/nfl/kansas-...ac8b458e.html#
Its no big deal if so, Andy will wink and nod at it... then give him a quick dad talk about what he needs to do tonight
[Reply]
neech 04:10 PM 10-01-2023

Earrings worn by Taylor Swift have to be worth a fortune.

Earrings worn by Kelce maybe a hundred bucks.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 291
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Up