ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 174
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:22 PM 02-18-2022
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more gross.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:24 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I said that jokingly about 4-5 pages back.

Now tell me why Bienemy would leak all of that info and paint himself as the villain?

Exactly!! He would have had to taken the term personal vendetta to a whole new meaning.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 04:31 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
1 person talks to chiefs players and staff for a living. Like they would literally be fired if they didn't.

The other is just a fan who's best day ever would be if a chiefs player tweeted at them.

But yeah,they clearly have the same credibility.
So, in another way of phrasing your statement:

One person is a company man towing the company line, friends with all the important big-wigs in the company, and he should be believed.

Another person is Alex Jones / Infowars and he's looney tunes so he should not be believed at all.

That's why I have doubts about both of them and their accounts.
[Reply]
seamonster 04:35 PM 02-18-2022
I'm forgetting this bengals game and thread ever happened.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:48 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
The only person who would have that knowledge would lead me to believe that Clay's source would have to be Bienemy. I don't know who else would have that intimate knowledge of all of those situations and not be Bienemy.
Someone such as Pat Mahomes Sr. may know these details.
You know Patrick knows this stuff, and like many sons... they are going to talk to their dad.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:54 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
You know Patrick knows this stuff, and like many sons... they are going to talk to their dad.
He knows what’s in Eric’s contract? Or that the NFL begged the Saints to hire him? Or what went on in interviews?
[Reply]
splatbass 04:54 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
But if he wanted this stuff to come out why would he have chosen Clay and Marty to tell? I'm sure he knows plenty of actual journalists.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:59 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I'm forgetting this bengals game and thread ever happened.
What game and thread?
[Reply]
threebag 05:04 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
The only person who would have that knowledge would lead me to believe that Clay's source would have to be Bienemy. I don't know who else would have that intimate knowledge of all of those situations and not be Bienemy.
Pillow Talk?
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:06 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What game and thread?
This one

[Reply]
-King- 05:33 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
So, in another way of phrasing your statement:

One person is a company man towing the company line, friends with all the important big-wigs in the company, and he should be believed.

Another person is Alex Jones / Infowars and he's looney tunes so he should not be believed at all.

That's why I have doubts about both of them and their accounts.
Sure. I'll take the word of the guy with actual connections to the people he's talking about than the guy with literally zero. Especially when he's gives a specific word for word Convo, but somehow doesn't know when that convo took place.

I mean, you have the exact things said by every party involved but you don't know if the conversation happened in the 1st half or the 2nd half? Or if we were up when it happened or if the Bengals had come back already? How the hell can you know that much info about what was said but literally nothing about when it was said?
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:33 PM 02-18-2022

Y’all just be making stuff up these days ������

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 18, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 05:38 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
But if he wanted this stuff to come out why would he have chosen Clay and Marty to tell? I'm sure he knows plenty of actual journalists.
Yeah, dude played in the MLB for a decade. His son is one of the most iconic athletes in the country right now. I'm 100% sure he could have Adam schefter fly to him if he has a story this juicy and he wanted to get it out. He wouldn't rely on two random 40-60 year old children to get it out.
[Reply]
-King- 05:40 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Smfh. Its so embarrassing that he even feels the need to tweet this.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:49 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Smfh. Its so embarrassing that he even feels the need to tweet this.
That was more about his wife and brother and how he banned them from coming to games.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 174
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Up