Page 835 of 4913
« First < 335735785825831832833834835 83683783883984588593513351835 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:21 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
It appears that the chiefs are the offseason champs for the 57th year in a row, but I've never seen their fans in this sort of frenzy before. Their little dicks are rock hard.
We own Denver
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:28 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You realize that the Donkos had only lost 3 in a row to KC twice in 45 years (1995/2000)?

Your fraud GM is nothing without Manningboy...he has you at a 17 year low. When KC sweeps you this season..it will be the worst losing streak since 1971. If it weren't for a bogus S.Smith suspension and JC fumble...you would have to go back to the 60s.
Weird. You and your if games...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:20 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The past is irrelevant Tomb. You are fodder to the Chiefs and Faid for a loooooong time
The Chiefs are the only team in the division that got worse during the offseason.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:34 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Chiefs are the only team in the division that got worse during the offseason.
Wrong, but even so. Denver is KCs bitch for the near future. Houston healing and some key players developing is a bigger upgrade than any shit move Denver made.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:40 AM 05-04-2017

Despite being RBs over 30, good chance at least 2 of the 3, if not all 3, have productive seasons. Sometimes rest rejuvenates the body. https://t.co/WjairIM4ib

— David J. Chao, MD (@ProFootballDoc) May 4, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:48 AM 05-04-2017
Wrong, but even so. Denver is KCs bitch for the near future. Houston healing and some key players developing is a bigger upgrade than any shit move Denver made.
Denver has some key players developing as well. Paxton Lynch and Adam Gotsis have been getting rave reviews, and if those guys start producing when the season starts... uhoh.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:54 AM 05-04-2017
I don't think worse. We lost Poe and Howard but are gaining some DL from injury. Offense is the same unfortunately except for Hunt. We basicly stayed the same and I hate it. You either get better or worse and we did practically nothing because we have no money.

Unless Houston and the rest of the defense does the same as last season with turnovers I don't see a happy ending with the opponents we face.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:58 AM 05-04-2017
Denver has some key players developing as well. Paxton Lynch and Adam Gotsis have been getting rave reviews, and if those guys start producing when the season starts... uhoh.
Bullshit. I told you I know people in the organization and he STILL can't grasp an NFL playbook or the footwork. They begged a broken Romo for fucks sake and are planning to start a 7th round piece of trash in Semen.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:59 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
I don't think worse. We lost Poe and Howard but are gaining some DL from injury. Offense is the same unfortunately except for Hunt. We basicly stayed the same and I hate it. You either get better or worse and we did practically nothing because we have no money.

Unless Houston and the rest of the defense does the same as last season with turnovers I don't see a happy ending with the opponents we face.
Yeah, there really wasn't much the Chiefs could do with their cap situation.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:05 AM 05-04-2017
Bullshit. I told you I know people in the organization and he STILL can't grasp an NFL playbook or the footwork.
Charlie Taaffe, Paxton's offseason QB guru, said that his footwork is like night and day compared to last year.

Who knows how Lynch is doing with the playbook, but I do know that Mike McCoy will build an offense that is tailor-made for Paxton, which Kubiak wasn't willing to do.

*Nobody believes you have sources by the way :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:06 AM 05-04-2017
A paid shill said that :-). Sorry if the truth hurts. An upgrade from an abomination is still an abomination. You realize your Twitter hacks are wrong every time and every thing I say comes to fruition. Why is that?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:08 AM 05-04-2017

JFC talk about a worthless opinion
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:10 AM 05-04-2017
Paxton Lynch is a poverty Derek Anderson
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:13 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:

Wrong. Our OL just got solidified last year and with Ehringer back it will be better. Now Andy has had an offseason to generate game plans for Tyreek and an offense that knows each other . A year of maturity will make strides for us.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:15 AM 05-04-2017
A paid shill said that :-). Sorry if the truth hurts. An upgrade from an abomination is still an abomination. You realize your Twitter hacks are wrong every time and every thing I say comes to fruition. Why is that?
[Reply]
Page 835 of 4913
« First < 335735785825831832833834835 83683783883984588593513351835 > Last »
Up