Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:39 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I was even rooting for Iowa and that was one of the softest calls to end any significant basketball game I’ve ever seen.
leaning screen all day, if they don't call it, they aren't in good shape for a shot either way, would have been a prayer.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:39 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by threebag:
Hard pass on him being in the conversation, he soft AF
He surpassed the conversation years ago.
[Reply]
blake5676 09:40 PM 04-05-2024
So I admit to getting sucked into the hype the past few games. In other words, this is the first women’s basketball I’ve watched in forever. But Jesus…are all the games this sloppy? I saw more terrible shots and 3’s that weren’t even close than on an elementary playground. Not to mention terrible passing and just bonehead decisions towards the end of the game. Still exciting to watch! But the talent seemed underwhelming in regards to the hype.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:40 PM 04-05-2024
Eh, its not my favorite call given the importance of the moment. Most of the time that isn't getting called, so why call it as a game-ending whistle. Want to see players win or lose games, not refs. Like both of these teams so don't mind seeing Clark one last time
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:42 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by blake5676:
So I admit to getting sucked into the hype the past few games. In other words, this is the first women’s basketball I’ve watched in forever. But Jesus…are all the games this sloppy? I saw more terrible shots and 3’s that weren’t even close than on an elementary playground. Not to mention terrible passing and just bonehead decisions towards the end of the game. Still exciting to watch! But the talent seemed underwhelming in regards to the hype.
Quality of these games is very poor, yes. Clark is miles better than just about all of them.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:42 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by blake5676:
I never watch women's CBB and Iowa/LSU was far better... neither game tonight was nearly as good, IMO, even if this one had good drama at the end.

Clark was on her game against LSU, completely took over in the 2nd half... not just hitting 3s, but several great assists.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:42 PM 04-05-2024
The distant shot in the highlights shows the screener was definitely moving. It also shows they would have had to loft a prayer to get a shot of to win anyway.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:43 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Eh, its not my favorite call given the importance of the moment. Most of the time that isn't getting called, so why call it as a game-ending whistle. Want to see players win or lose games, not refs. Like both of these teams so don't mind seeing Clark one last time
So JuJu wasn't held in the SB. You watch the wide shot of that screen and she was moving.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:44 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You might be able to argue that was a foul by the letter of the law but that call is never made at that point in the game. Soft stuff.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:44 PM 04-05-2024
Also the GOAT, knows his shit
he flops for less

and fuck Lebron
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:45 PM 04-05-2024
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and I do not hate UCONN like I do LSU
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:45 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I never watch women's CBB and Iowa/LSU was far better... neither game tonight was nearly as good, IMO, even if this one had good drama at the end.

Clark was on her game against LSU, completely took over in the 2nd half... not just hitting 3s, but several great assists.
LSU guarded Clark about as badly as any team could ever guard her with no real strategy at all. Horrific coaching job.

UConn did a far better job of it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:46 PM 04-05-2024
He's a biased individual
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:46 PM 04-05-2024
You might be able to argue that was a foul by the letter of the law but that call is never made at that point in the game. Soft stuff.
Same arguments being made now that were made at the end of the Super Bowl vs. the Eagles... it was a foul and it effected the play.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:46 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
he flops for less
Because he knows it pays off, just like that Iowa girl presumably did
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:46 PM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
he flops for less
Because he knows it pays off, just like that Iowa girl presumably did
[Reply]
Page 83 of 184