ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 104
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
wazu 01:49 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh hell yes
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:50 PM 01-27-2023
he's an interesting stat

mahomes only has 59 rushing yards in three games against this bengals team

so whatever they were doing before, they were ALREADY limiting his ability to make a difference with his feet

we PROBABLY weren't gonna win this game with him rushing for 75 yards anyway, so...win from the pocket was already the path to victory
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:53 PM 01-27-2023

The greatest moment in Arrowhead history… pic.twitter.com/Cmq4FVOO6n

— Kyle Brandt (@KyleBrandt) January 27, 2023

[Reply]
BWillie 01:53 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's an interesting stat

mahomes only has 59 rushing yards in three games against this bengals team

so whatever they were doing before, they were ALREADY limiting his ability to make a difference with his feet

we PROBABLY weren't gonna win this game with him rushing for 75 yards anyway, so...win from the pocket was already the path to victory
Yeah I noticed they were making a big effort to keep him in the pocket. Now that Mahomes knows he can't really do much scrambling it may help in that capacity a bit but you are always worried he will stand tall in the pocket, take that 1st hit and re-aggravate it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 01-27-2023
@Rut23KC
We were scheduled to hear Kelce and he just never came out. Apparently he's done talking.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:24 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Oh, it's on.

The name fits since Chris Jones is going to fucking bury Burrow there Sunday night.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:28 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
@Rut23KC
We were scheduled to hear Kelce and he just never came out. Apparently he's done talking.
I've been getting the "we are going to fuck those boys up" vibes all week from the team. They are laser focused on the task at hand.
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:29 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Carson Palmer who happens to be JOE BURROW'S COACH was asked about the game on Colin Cowherd today.

"I think the Chiefs are in a world of trouble. Yes Mahomes looks good In practice but I'm not buying it. He's mainly effective outside the pocket and he won't be able to move around so Cinci will dominate that o-line and collapse the pocket. And will be able to drop deep and keep everything infront of them. The Chiefs are bluffing about Mahomes it cannot be real".

I guess I shouldn't be surprised Colin, who is backing the Bengals and interviews Burrow every week, would bring on one of his coaches for more "fair" analysis smh :-)
Interesting..."mainly effective outside the pocket..."
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:37 PM 01-27-2023
isn't mahomes like extremely good as a pocket passer
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:39 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I'm absolutely convinced that none of these talking heads actually watch the games. Some intern puts together a list of talking points and they just roll with it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:42 PM 01-27-2023
Yet Best IN THE POCKET among all QB's, interdasting.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:43 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I hope they keep talking. Nothing pisses mahomes off more than people doubting him. This will leave no doubt among these uninformed skeptics that mahomes isn’t just some scramble guy.
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:44 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
I'm absolutely convinced that none of these talking heads actually watch the games. Some intern puts together a list of talking points and they just roll with it.
Somebody needs to Tweet Palmer's quote to Mahomes and the offensive line.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:44 PM 01-27-2023
He said many stupid things which were a clear indication of his bias, but that really was bananas.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:45 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
There's some selection bias there, though.

Balls he throws from the pocket are times that there was an open guy and no problems with the pocket. By their very nature, those are going to be pretty successful.

That doesn't mean that he'll be equally effective writ large if he CAN'T escape from the pocket.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 104
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Up