ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 172
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
splatbass 03:13 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
:-) Well I don't doubt that at times I need to talk to somebody BUT seriously you use the word 'absurd'. Have you seen the times we live in right now and how things have changed ? Is this not absurd ? Nothing is off the table 'especially' if you are a person of color regardless of the rules at hand. And I agree with you a 100% this has nothing to do with ethnicity and he is not under contract. BUT again we live in different times.
You are just hung up on a political viewpoint that has nothing to do with this situation. HINT: Not everything is about politics.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:15 PM 02-18-2022
For this article to be true....Marty would have to have the greatest source ever.

1. Knows what's in Bienemy's contract.
2. Knows what has happened in Bienemy's interviews.
3. Knows that the NFL pleaded with the Saints to hire Bienemy.
4. Knows that Bienemy changed gameplans after Reid and Mahomes had started working on them.
5. Knows conversations that have happened on the field.

And according to Marty....he put this all together in 2 weeks.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 03:16 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Why couldn't that be Henne? I'm sure if this happened the way it was described then it was most likely discussed in the QB meeting room. :-)
1. Benne is not a high profile.
2. Only 3 people were in that room so the source wasn’t benne
3. If it wasn’t those 3. Then it’s hearsay. Just speculation.
[Reply]
threebag 03:21 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Why does Clay worship Marty? I don’t understand his infatuation….
They have a bet to see who gets the most pussy. Right now they are tied with two (one apiece)
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:23 PM 02-18-2022
I agree with what you have said here in your total post BUT in this part of your post here why would the Chiefs be strong armed into signing him? It's because we live in different times. IF our times were still status quo prior to all this 'absurdity' going on, absolutely there would be no need to feel you HAVE to sign him.
So, why does "different times" apply to the Chiefs and EB's OC position and not all of the times he's been passed up for promotions (which would obviously be a better look for the NFL if race is what they're focused on), or the firing of other minority coaches?
[Reply]
threebag 03:29 PM 02-18-2022
If it comes down to color of skin, you’re part of the problem.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:37 PM 02-18-2022
the talking heads are above the fray, but they're all giving an hour of air time to discuss it.

They wouldn't report something like this because they can't prove the facts....fair.
They'll talk about the details of the article in detail for hours, with random disclaimers.

They're getting more play out of this than the people who conjured the demon.
[Reply]
blake5676 03:38 PM 02-18-2022
This is my point, we live in different times.
I think you misunderstood my point, or I did a crappy job of explaining it with that metaphor.

The authors laid out all this groundwork and peripheral nonsense about race being an issue with what the Chiefs will or won't do, or what they're afraid the perception will be. I wasn't saying any of it was legitimate. In fact, quite the opposite. More like what Twisted said....what the Chiefs do with EB will be 100% connected to what is best for their team and what they believe they've already gotten out of him or what more he can still bring to the team. It will have NOTHING to do with the fact he's black and they're scared to not resign him. That was the implication from that stupid article and the retraction. Race was the scapegoat.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:04 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
For this article to be true....Marty would have to have the greatest source ever.

1. Knows what's in Bienemy's contract.
2. Knows what has happened in Bienemy's interviews.
3. Knows that the NFL pleaded with the Saints to hire Bienemy.
4. Knows that Bienemy changed gameplans after Reid and Mahomes had started working on them.
5. Knows conversations that have happened on the field.

And according to Marty....he put this all together in 2 weeks.
The only person who would have that knowledge would lead me to believe that Clay's source would have to be Bienemy. I don't know who else would have that intimate knowledge of all of those situations and not be Bienemy.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:10 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
The only person who would have that knowledge would lead me to believe that Clay's source would have to be Bienemy. I don't know who else would have that intimate knowledge of all of those situations and not be Bienemy.
I said that jokingly about 4-5 pages back.

Now tell me why Bienemy would leak all of that info and paint himself as the villain?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:11 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
HINT: Not everything is about politics.
HINT:In "different times" they do NOW. Prior to Kapernick you are correct and how I defined that as "status quo". But since Kap, the NFL has cowered on so many levels to these "different times".
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:12 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Different times notwithstanding, I don’t see EB doing that to Andy.
I dearly hope not either because I like EB, but nothing would surprise me here whereas some here on this board would be shocked. I hope he does take the high road.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:13 PM 02-18-2022

Now tell me why Bienemy would leak all of that info and paint himself as the villain?
….and leak it to them.
[Reply]
nychief 04:16 PM 02-18-2022

Clay's source is Slenderman.
[Reply]
splatbass 04:20 PM 02-18-2022
HINT:In "different times" they do NOW. Prior to Kapernick you are correct and how I defined that as "status quo". But since Kap, the NFL has cowered on so many levels to these "different times".
When you look at the world through a narrow political viewpoint - and I don't care what viewpoint or side of the political spectrum it is - it keeps you from seeing the whole truth. You have blinders on and only see what you expect to see. Your "different times" shit doesn't really fit this situation.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 172
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up