« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official College Football 2021 Thread ****
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 08-27-2021
Week 3 schedule

https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule/
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:18 PM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
5th straight losing season 5th straight year no bowl for Nebraska.

You guys are irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lcarus 02:33 PM 11-06-2021
Wait Kansas leads the all time series with K-State in football? I didn't even know that. Looks like they own them in baseball and of course basketball too. But hey, K-State is ahead in women's basketball and women's rowing. That's something to be proud of. GURP!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:55 PM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
Also, I miss WTI punching around Sam Hall

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Nebraska going to the BIG killed him.

"oh.. I don't even go anymore. Watch it passively".

"Better things to do with my Saturday".

NU killed Sam Hall in the manner Brian Laundrie killed that chick. Dumped in the middle of nowhere. Bones gnawed on by scavengers. An empty shell. (Like most NU fans).
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:10 PM 11-06-2021
With all of these top 25 losses, at some point they're going to have to give Cincinnati the benefit of the doubt and let them in, instead of the rotation of fraud B1G teams.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:30 PM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
You guys are irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No matter how many times you repeat this it doesnt make it true. Nebraska is still relevant to college football just as Michigan, Texas, and Tennessee are.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:52 PM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No matter how many times you repeat this it doesnt make it true. Nebraska is still relevant to college football just as Michigan, Texas, and Tennessee are.
You have to remember that guy thinks his team is relevant, even though they're just the SEC fleshlight that gets passed around without getting cleaned out.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:04 PM 11-06-2021
Pulling for Mich St here, but goddamn if Purdue aren't just spoiling assholes.
[Reply]
EPodolak 05:05 PM 11-06-2021
Purdue with a mile of passing today.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:08 PM 11-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You have to remember that guy thinks his team is relevant, even though they're just the SEC fleshlight that gets passed around without getting cleaned out.
I can smell Walmart just by reading his posts
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:42 PM 11-06-2021
Protestors on the field at the Iowa/NW game

Protestors just rushed the field

Signs read “stop funding the war on Palestine” and “Abolish NUPD. Invest in Black Lives.” #Northwestern pic.twitter.com/XCbbKMRSiT

— Jett Beachum (@JetthroTV) November 7, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:00 PM 11-06-2021
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — A moose on the loose got onto the South Dakota State University football field in Brookings before leaving town.

Campus police said the moose left campus around 3:30 p.m. Friday and was headed west. They said the bull moose appeared to be a year or two old.

Emmett Keyser, the regional supervisor for the Game Fish and Parks office, told KELO-TV that his agency helped the campus police and other law enforcement with herding the moose out of town.

"We did try to move him north," Keyser said.

But, in apparent impersonation of a running back, "He ran back through our line and into the stadium," Keyser said.

The moose hung around campus for a time until officials were able to herd him west out of town.

"The thing is, moose are so unpredictable," Keyser said. "You don't want anyone getting hurt or the animal getting hurt."

The sighting followed one a few days earlier of a moose walking down U.S. Highway 75 in Luverne, Minnesota, around 50 miles (80 kilometers) away. It wasn't clear if it was the same moose.

While moose are rare in the area, they do appear from time to time.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:02 PM 11-06-2021
Nebraska football fucking blows. Keep losing, losers.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:36 PM 11-06-2021
Certainly enjoying the TN game so far!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:41 PM 11-06-2021
Pat Fitzgerald with an unsportsmanlike penalty.

The refs in the Iowa/NW game suck.
[Reply]
CatinKS 07:52 PM 11-06-2021
There is an odor like a burning carcass at Lincoln during the football games. It could be the NU fans are grilling road kill or this team really really stinks. Maybe they need to schedule KU and Mizzery on their non-conference so they can be bowl legible in the future. How long can NU fans pretend they are relevant in college football, maybe take up frisbee golf on Saturday's as there is no reason to watch Cornhole football.

The Big 12 doesn't miss you or you fans base who pretend to be good sports, only when they win. It is like as if Shakespeare had written a modern day novel of a fanbase where all the fans stab's themselves at the coliseum upon a conclusion of another Nebraska lost. RIP Cornhusker Nation. Enjoy another year home for the holidays during bowl season.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 174
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up