Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:31 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm an adult. No, really, I am.

I have mad respect for Burrow, and Chase, and Higgins. I think the Cincinnati coaching staff is excellent, and they're worthy rivals.

I just wish they would quit talking shit.
A little fun never hurt anyone. I talk shit at work all the time and my dudes talk it right back.

It keeps the sexual tension high.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:40 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Mad respect for a guy who wears floral suits and dresses and screams “I’m him?”

He’s one of the biggest dorks to ever play QB.
Who cares? He can wear whatever he wants, he's an elite QB. He's just not Mahomes.

In a world in which Mahomes didn't exist, he'd be the guy I'd take above all others.

But, Mahomes does exist, and he's ours, so no, Joe, you're not him.
[Reply]
TEX 10:36 AM 07-23-2023
I'm an adult. No, really, I am.

I have mad respect for Burrow, and Chase, and Higgins. I think the Cincinnati coaching staff is excellent, and they're worthy rivals.

I just wish they would quit talking shit.
Yep. But they won't stop talking shit, so they can all eat shit pie and turn queer. I think Burrow is in the process.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:10 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If the evidence isn't enough I'll throw one more data point out since you want to move the uprights to stadium capacity. First, arrowhead is the 4th largest capacity in the NFL at 76k. The Bengals are 25th at 65k. They are both the same media market size both being bottom 10. Of course arrowhead will be much harder to fill.

The dry spell you're talking about the chiefs were putting up mid 90%s and at their absolute 2-14 worse put up 88% capacity. In a large stadium. the Bengals at their worst in a much smaller stadium pull low 70%. Every. Single. Time. Since 2011, you know how many teams had a sub 80% capacity in a season? 4. And the Bengals did it multiple times. How many teams had sub 70% during that time? Two. The only other team was the Rams breakikg in a new stadium.

As for local tv ratings, the chiefs worst of the worst 2012 season had higher ratings than the 10-6 Bengals. God only knows what those tv ratings looked like during those losing seasons where they can't even fill 75% of their small stadium.

And yes I was there during some of this supposed fandom. I was there during their good years where Kroger and Meijer still ran ticket blitzes to avoid a tv blackout. I'm well aware that they even got their Ohio senator involved to change blackout rules because Cincinnati was continuously running into issues.

Yeah struggling teams will see dips. But cincys dips are remarkably consistent with losing and they are consistently extreme lows. Unless you can prove to me a single data point that shows there's any hint of fan support during a losing season, which I've yet to hear, then case closed. And you can't use the "woe is me" shtick when franchises like Cleveland, buffalo, Washington, Detroit have seen nowhere near the same consistent data of bandwagon hopping.
Rfaulk:

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:13 AM 07-23-2023
Who cares? He can wear whatever he wants, he's an elite QB. He's just not Mahomes.

In a world in which Mahomes didn't exist, he'd be the guy I'd take above all others.

But, Mahomes does exist, and he's ours, so no, Joe, you're not him.
If somebody I work with dressed and behaved like Burrow, I'd never stop making fun of him, no matter how good he is at his job.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:13 AM 07-23-2023
no one outside cincy cares about the bengals either :-)

there are Chiefs BARS in san diego, florida, dallas, new york and philadelphia....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:30 AM 07-23-2023
tweeted out Hoe Burrow and Bengals fans are absolutely triggered :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:42 AM 07-23-2023
:-)

F’ing J-E-A-S-O-U-S-L-Y is what this post is! This is from Joe’s Senior Night in High School! Hell, He was more of a Man than you’ll ever be in your life then and now!

At least, my Quarterback doesn’t look like a CLOWN or Dress & at like one!! pic.twitter.com/9dnTPlX4pD

— Jennifer Schultz (@Jennife45487237) July 23, 2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:46 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Jenny seems nice :-):-)
[Reply]
Spott 11:50 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Jenny seems nice :-):-)
She’s pretty much every woman in ohio. Some old washed up dirtbag Karen that smokes two packs a day and eats nothing but Bob Evans.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:27 PM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tweeted out Hoe Burrow and Bengals fans are absolutely triggered :-)
lol. "absolutely triggered".

You live in such a silly fantasy world.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:36 PM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
lol. "absolutely triggered".

You live in such a silly fantasy world.
burrow should dress for the job he wants, not the job he has (mahomes bitch)
[Reply]
neech 04:39 PM 07-23-2023
Is that really Joe Burrow in a dress?

I guess in this day and age I should expect that.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:44 PM 07-23-2023
As long as Burrow continues to turn into Alex Smith in the playoffs he isn’t elite.
[Reply]
Spott 04:44 PM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Is that really Joe Burrow in a dress?

I guess in this day and age I should expect that.
He identifies as a Super Bowl winning woman. It’s as close as he’s going to get to either of those things.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 272
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Up