ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 247
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132182 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:43 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
Honestly Baltimore might be a dark horse for a high seed too. Their schedule is not scary at all. Their biggest problem is they lost to the Bills and Dolphins so they're in bad shape for tiebreakers, but the entire AFC East is currently in the playoffs and still have a lot of games left to beat each other up.
I told you guys not to root for the Ravens against the Bucs. Their schedule is ass, they're absolutely a threat to take the #1 seed.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:25 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Over-hyped or not, they’re for sure the Chiefs biggest obstacle on the road to winning another championship. None of the NFC teams are worth a shit. The Dolphins aren’t winning a playoff game at Arrowhead and neither are the Ravens
This is the NFL. The Bengals showed us last season that any good team can get hot and make a run.

I'd be nervous about any playoff game against Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, Los Angeles or Cincinnati. I'd like our odds, but none of those teams would be a walk in the park.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:27 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I told you guys not to root for the Ravens against the Bucs. Their schedule is ass, they're absolutely a threat to take the #1 seed.
Not concerned about Baltimore. They have Cincy again and Cleveland who will have Watson at QB and not Brisette.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:29 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is the NFL. The Bengals showed us last season that any good team can get hot and make a run.

I'd be nervous about any playoff game against Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, Los Angeles or Cincinnati. I'd like our odds, but none of those teams would be a walk in the park.
Thankfully they think the same thing about KC. I can almost guarantee no one wants to play KC in the playoffs and especially at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:32 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not concerned about Baltimore. They have Cincy again and Cleveland who will have Watson at QB and not Brisette.
That's not necessarily a good thing.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:35 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
That's not necessarily a good thing.
What do you mean? Cleveland will be much better with Watson at QB. He might not have played in a while and could be rusty, but he didn’t forget how to be a QB and pre Houston issues he was a Top 5 QB in the league. Thankfully Cleveland played poorly for a large portion of the season and probably won’t make the playoffs. They can play spoiler though.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:37 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Buffalo plays Miami and the Jets again. Not far fetched to say that team may not even make the playoffs. NFL is wild.
Ohhhhh man, could you imagine if they missed the playoffs altogether after all this hype?!
[Reply]
tredadda 08:41 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Ohhhhh man, could you imagine if they missed the playoffs altogether after all this hype?!
And with going all in this year to win the SB. It would be best if they miss the playoffs as they can be dangerous and get hot at the right time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 AM 11-16-2022
We'll see. I don't think Cinci is a good team. And who knows what the Browns will look like by that point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:27 AM 11-16-2022
6 feet of snow lmao

A SIGNIFICANT LAKE EFFECT SNOW EVENT is expected to happen to the lee of Lakes Erie and Ontario including Buffalo and Watertown, NY Thursday night through Sunday. 4-6 FEET of snow possibly by Sunday. Crippling, even life threatening LES band will materialize by late Thur night! pic.twitter.com/QdgMert7Jh

— Reed Timmer, PhD (@ReedTimmerAccu) November 16, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 09:33 AM 11-16-2022
We'll see. I don't think Cinci is a good team. And who knows what the Browns will look like by that point.
They might not be as good this year, but they are still capable of beating Baltimore. Divisional games are always tough.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 AM 11-16-2022
They might not be as good this year, but they are still capable of beating Baltimore. Divisional games are always tough.
Capable, sure. But I don't think it's probable. The Ravens are a much better team IMO.

People are sleeping on Baltimore. Their remaining schedule is just so bad.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:36 AM 11-16-2022
Capable, sure. But I don't think it's probable. The Ravens are a much better team IMO.

People are sleeping on Baltimore. Their remaining schedule is just so bad.
True. LV is also not a very good team this year and almost beat KC at Arrowhead. Buffalo lost to the NYJ and Philly lost to Washington. Anything is possible in division games.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:47 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Over-hyped or not, they’re for sure the Chiefs biggest obstacle on the road to winning another championship. None of the NFC teams are worth a sh!t. The Dolphins aren’t winning a playoff game at Arrowhead and neither are the Ravens

They might lose their first playoff game.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 AM 11-16-2022
imagine spending all that money on von and probably an entire offseason game planning against the chiefs

and you lose to ryan fucking tanehill LAMO
[Reply]
Page 82 of 247
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132182 > Last »
Up