ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 313
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132182 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:48 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Yea it’s not like the guy has made several plays in the playoffs to help us get to the SB the last 2 years!

Your football takes are consistently awful.
Dirty Dan has some clutch moments in our playoff run. But I look forward to the day he’s replaced by someone who makes plays a lot more often.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:49 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dirty Dan has some clutch moments in our playoff run. But I look forward to the day he’s replaced by someone who makes plays a lot more often.
If Tyrann or Thornhill miss time, you’d be very thankful to have Dirty Dan around for another year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:58 AM 08-02-2021
If Tyrann or Thornhill miss time, you’d be very thankful to have Dirty Dan around for another year.
No doubt about that. If he makes the team this season, I’ll be fine with it. Just seems for every clutch play he makes, he misses on 5 plays too. We could do worse than him. But hopefully the future without him (when the time comes) is brighter
[Reply]
staylor26 12:00 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
No doubt about that. If he makes the team this season, I’ll be fine with it. Just seems for every clutch play he makes, he misses on 5 plays too. We could do worse than him. But hopefully the future without him (when the time comes) is brighter
Oh, he’s absolutely making the team. That’s not even a question.

I definitely preferred to let him walk and draft or sign a younger more athletic replacement, but since we had other needs, it made sense to bring him back for 1 more year.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:01 PM 08-02-2021
Yeah maybe the day Thornhill goes down with a groin injury isn't the day to talk about replacing Sorenson
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:09 PM 08-02-2021
I don’t think Deiter’s wife and Brittany are even friends anymore. I noticed they don’t hang out as a couple at all anymore (they haven’t for quite some time), and they don’t even follow each other on IG anymore.

They must’ve had a falling out.
Okay, Mahomo.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:10 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The past is the past.

He's not even a starter at this point. Why risk a COVID L?
In GoChiefs brain-dead know-nothing world, starting in training camp = not a starter.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:12 PM 08-02-2021
I love Sorensen for the plays he's made.

And not *at all* getting political, but purely based on the current rules on hand, I have no problem if the Chiefs decide to move on because of the risk of carrying an unvaccinated person on the roster, when 95% of the team is vaccinated.

Again, not trying to stir the pot or debate fairness, freedoms, etc... Purely football and the rules - I'm cool if they need to make the cut if he's like one of 3-4 guys to not get the shot.

That said, I'm not sure we have the depth at that position yet to make that call, so I doubt it ends up happening.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:17 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Okay, Mahomo.
Lol I knew somebody would give me shit for that. I just happened to notice they don’t hangout anymore, and since I’m nosy, I checked to see if they even followed each other and they don’t. Took me all of 10 seconds.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:20 PM 08-02-2021
Frankly I'm glad you did because now I feel that Dieter is on the roster based on his own merits and not the demands of a QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Frankly I'm glad you did because now I feel that Dieter is on the roster based on his own merits and not the demands of a QB.
To be clear, I think Pat and Deiter are still friends, just not the wives.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
In GoChiefs brain-dead know-nothing world, starting in training camp = not a starter.
If Thornhill is back to 100% he's the starter.

I mean do you really want to lose a game over DD?
[Reply]
In58men 12:25 PM 08-02-2021

Spags is more knowledgeable than anyone on CP.

I have full trust in his decision.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:27 PM 08-02-2021

Do you want to trust that Tyrann and Thornhill don’t get injured all season? Our safety depth is shit. What safety currently on the roster is a better #3 than Dirty Dan?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:27 PM 08-02-2021
To be clear, I think Pat and Deiter are still friends, just not the wives.

This is a good setup for a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode
[Reply]
Page 82 of 313
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132182 > Last »
Up