ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 105
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:21 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:

**** no. White people have held all the power, and all of the advantages since this country's inception. No one has ever said we are 2/5 human. Just because you were born in the last 50 years doesn't mean the past didn't happen. And while it may not be as widespread as it was back then, it still exists. And current generations have to deal with the pain of passed generations. It absolutely does not cut both ways. And the fact that people think it does, is one of the big reasons why it still exists today.
Wow :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:22 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Wow :-)
Sorry the blacks have held you down, bro.
[Reply]
loochy 11:24 AM 07-02-2013
One time a black guy robbed my grandfather. I can say the N word whenever I want now, right?

I don't think anyone contests what was in the past was horrible and wrong, but allowing an extreme swing in the opposite direction does nothing but further ill will between the two sides.
[Reply]
Donger 11:26 AM 07-02-2013
You're right, they do. My perspective is, they actually have a valid reason too. We've ****ed them over for centuries. We're trying to change, but we're not there yet. They've never had the ability to **** us over in the world, so why do we hate them again? That's where I'm coming from, but it's worth talking about IMO. I'm open to see things from the other side. That's why we're such super awesome moderators. :-)
One day we might even have a Black POTUS.
[Reply]
loochy 11:28 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
One day we might even have a Black POTUS.
nah.

we mean bad white folks made sure that could never happen
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:29 AM 07-02-2013
:-) It's not like I'm bagging on white people here. I'm one of them, you know. I'm talking about racism. Drop the strawmen. White people rob people as well, but I guess they don't count.
[Reply]
Donger 11:30 AM 07-02-2013
:-) It's not like I'm bagging on white people here. I'm one of them, you know. I'm talking about racism. Drop the strawmen. White people rob people as well, but I guess they don't count.
No, you aren't bagging on White people at all. You are just saying that racism thrown in their direction is perfectly acceptable because of the past.
[Reply]
loochy 11:32 AM 07-02-2013
No, you aren't bagging on White people at all. You are just saying that racism thrown in their direction is perfectly acceptable because of the past.
this.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:33 AM 07-02-2013
This is actually a very good point. And one that I will have to gnaw on, because I don't think people should be abused because of the acts of their ancestors. Food for thought. Thanks, Donger.
[Reply]
loochy 11:34 AM 07-02-2013
This is actually a very good point. And one that I will have to gnaw on, because I don't think people should be abused because of the acts of their ancestors. Food for thought. Thanks, Donger.
Thank you for keeping an open mind about stuff (if this isn't a sarcastic statement; I can't tell anymore).
[Reply]
Donger 11:35 AM 07-02-2013
Sarcasm, I presume?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:36 AM 07-02-2013
Exactly. I mean how far back to we want to go to hold someone accountable for something they didn't do? 50 years? 100 years? 500? 2000? Is there a cut off?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:37 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Thank you for keeping an open mind about stuff (if this isn't a sarcastic statement; I can't tell anymore).
Without an open mind, we will never grow.

Sarcasm, I presume?
Absolutely not. You presented your perspective in a way I could relate too, understand, and appreciate. Sincerely. That's what I hate about text. There is no tone, and you never really know the intent behind the words.
[Reply]
Donger 11:40 AM 07-02-2013
Absolutely not. You presented your perspective in a way I could relate too, understand, and appreciate. Sincerely. That's what I hate about text. There is no tone, and you never really know the intent behind the words.
Okay, but I didn't really say anything different than what you wrote above. You're weird.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:40 AM 07-02-2013
You're right, they do. My perspective is, they actually have a valid reason too. We've fucked them over for centuries. We're trying to change, but we're not there yet. They've never had the ability to fuck us over in the world, so why do we hate them again? That's where I'm coming from, but it's worth talking about IMO. I'm open to see things from the other side. That's why we're such super awesome moderators. :-)
Yeah, I remember the day the Yankees came to my plantation and freed my slaves. I was heartbroken.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 82 of 105
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up