ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 139
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:36 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
:-)

You are so ****ing stupid. I've already said I envision him as Hardman's replacement.

Go sit in your corner reerun.
Woah calm down big fellah. I like Moore as well. Don't get so angry.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:38 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Woah calm down big fellah. I like Moore as well. Don't get so angry.
Cool. Then stop trying to pass your obsession for him off on me like some annoying outside the circle "friend" that constantly brings up shit no one is talking about and everyone looks at like a pest.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 10-29-2022
travis has competition

Tony! Toni! Toney! Kadarius Toney with the 20-yard pitch-and-pass to put the Florida #Gators up 10-6 on Mississippi State. pic.twitter.com/KUftrRud3a

— OnlyGators.com: Florida Gators news (@onlygators) September 30, 2018

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:50 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Also my comp oils be Sammy Watkins with Dante Halls shiftiness. The guy wants to truck guys like Sammy at the end.

Let’s hope he’s not a brokedick like Sammy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:51 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Let’s hope he’s not a brokedick like Sammy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He already has an injury history. But I’m optimistic that he can get it together in a quality strength and conditioning program.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:50 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
play #2 is a jet flip and it's the sickest shit ever

His YAC when he is running, he actually senses where the daylight will be before there is any. You can't teach that and the only other player I have seen do this is Tyreek:-)
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:50 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
play #2 is a jet flip and it's the sickest shit ever

The guy has some serious talent. Excited to see him added to the mix. Reminds me a bit of Dante hall’s elusiveness/ability to make guys miss and Hardman’s pure speed/explosiveness.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:14 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Bullshit. Chiefs would be averaging 34 points a game if not for a few missed chip shot FGs especiallythe Indy disaster where they lost at least 7 points on kicks with the debacle of a fake FG and missed chippies. This offense is explosive as ever. FAR more explosive plays than last year for example .
It's almost like Chiefs shrink is a dumbass who doesn't know what he's talking about lol
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:15 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Andy is missing the "Tyreek effect" on defenses. To me Toney is a poor man's version of Hill that can still effect defenses IF he can stay on the field.
No, I really don't think they are.

The Chiefs have more big plays this year than a year ago at this time WITH Hill. If anything, the non-presence of Hill has encouraged teams to try to defend the Chiefs in ways that allow them to create more big plays.

Toney is a cheap, young, dynamic athlete who the team liked and who can fit in well to Reid's offense. I don't think this is an attempt to replace Hill. It's just striking for a playmaker when the opportunity presented itself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
If anything, the non-presence of Hill has encouraged teams to try to defend the Chiefs in ways that allow them to create more big plays.
i was saying this all offseason

it's a foolish defensive move to dedicate more than one guy to any of our wide receivers

this creates opportunities we didn't have last season, and we just won a game on one of those plays on third and 11

we get less out of those plays now, but at least we're getting them instead of forcing tyreek to catch almost everything under 20 yards for a whole game

this is balanced out by juju being an amazing underneath receiver and both our starting WRs being way better at catching contested passes and back shoulder throws
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:53 PM 10-29-2022
Some people are acting like getting a player from another team after only one full season means that player is a bust.

Holy hell people, he never had a chance with the Giants. His QB is just north of literal trash, and the front office and coaching staff were incompetent, and then they were replaced.

I saw many mock drafts that had him coming to the Chiefs, and I feel pretty confident that Veach and Reid spoke with him pre-draft.

His speed and change of direction from college didn't disappear. If you are not excited about giving this kid a chance in this offense, with this QB and HC, then you are just being ridiculous.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:57 PM 10-29-2022
He kind of looks like Eric Berry in this Tennessee highlights
[Reply]
Warrick 02:10 PM 10-29-2022
I'm wondering if the Giants organization played a part in holding KT out for more draft capital. I've been reading some of these Giants forums and some of them think this might be the case as KT deleted his tweet about being healthy. Did the Giants ask him to delete this tweet in exchange for perhaps a better landing spot for KT and better draft capital for themselves? Mike Kafka and most likely Brett Veach would know...

Link to the comment section: https://www.bigblueview.com/2022/10/...hat-comes-next
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:38 PM 10-29-2022
I'm glad to see the Chiefs take a chance on him. I mean, he was drafted at pick 20 last year. Since the Chiefs are always picking 29-32, you're looking at trading our first and at least a 3rd to get a player rated that high. Getting him for a comp 3 and a 6th that will be near the end of the round is a steal ........if he works out. If he doesn't work out, we still have 10 picks for next year and a pretty loaded roster, so no big deal. I'm hoping that he works out. If he can succeed anywhere, it's in KC. I can't see him having much impact this season unless it's returning kicks. But he's got a good head start to make an impact next year when all of our wide receivers except Skyy and MVS will be free agents.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:04 PM 10-29-2022
When you're picking around #30 in every round every fucking year, you have to take a chance on elite athletic talent whenever you get a chance.

Toney's an elite athletic talent. I've got no qualms about the pick-up, or the pick it took to get him. Its a medium risk/high reward bet.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 139
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131 > Last »
Up