ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 247
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:09 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
I think you need to watch the play again. If Josh throws it 1.5 feet to the left, it just falls incomplete.

The pass was a good 5 yards SHORT. Distance was as much of a problem as location.
If his arm is in that condition then the Bills are a moronic organization for playing him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:12 PM 11-15-2022
again it's not that his arm is in a "condition" because every throw is not that like that

it's a weird situation where once every few throws it's like the ball just goes someplace he didn't intend

i'll be watching carefully this weekend for more throws like that...if the ball is dying, it's not the wind or the snow
[Reply]
tredadda 07:24 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
All other things being equal, trajectory, velocity, etc., if Josh had just thrown it 1.5 feet to the left, it's probably a TD. He threw that ball like he thought Davis was going to stop right there, not keep going.
Could it be a combination of injury and poor decision? Perhaps if fully healthy he makes that throw and because of his arm strength he gets away with it. This time with him injured (not as bad as some think) his arm strength wasn’t enough to overcome a poor decision.
[Reply]
KCJake 07:33 PM 11-15-2022
Over-hyped or not, they’re for sure the Chiefs biggest obstacle on the road to winning another championship. None of the NFC teams are worth a sh!t. The Dolphins aren’t winning a playoff game at Arrowhead and neither are the Ravens
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:52 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Agree with you that it looks short. Even if he throws it a couple feet to the left, I think the Minnesota guy is still in a better position than Davis to move on it and at least knock the ball away. Might even still be an INT in this situation, given the lack of distance/velocity on it.
Absolutely.

I’m hoping it gets better, because if it doesn’t… oofta.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:00 PM 11-15-2022
Absolutely.

I’m hoping it gets better, because if it doesn’t… oofta.
Sounds like you're already making excuses.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:01 PM 11-15-2022
This is pretty funny. Keenum is a good sport

https://youtu.be/yuJOqmXDcaU.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:50 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Sounds like you're already making excuses.
Where is the excuse in that post you quoted?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:58 PM 11-15-2022
It unfortunately reminds me of what Carson Palmer said about 1 of every 3 passes losing velocity after his UCL injury.

He made the right read but the ball did not have the velocity.
Told you. Why would i be doubted at this point this season?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:41 AM 11-16-2022
the bills called 24 passes in a row to end the vikings game :-)

that team is going nowhere
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:44 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Over-hyped or not, they’re for sure the Chiefs biggest obstacle on the road to winning another championship. None of the NFC teams are worth a shit. The Dolphins aren’t winning a playoff game at Arrowhead and neither are the Ravens
Don't rule out the possibility of KC going to Miami. They haven't even lost yet with Tua.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:47 AM 11-16-2022
my god nick has to be doing cocaine this week

"The Bills have given us no reason to believe in them. ... I am simply asking: what have the Bills done to show us they should be Super Bowl favorites?" — @getnickwright pic.twitter.com/et1fHHyCcJ

— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) November 15, 2022

[Reply]
tk13 12:53 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Don't rule out the possibility of KC going to Miami. They haven't even lost yet with Tua.
Honestly Baltimore might be a dark horse for a high seed too. Their schedule is not scary at all. Their biggest problem is they lost to the Bills and Dolphins so they're in bad shape for tiebreakers, but the entire AFC East is currently in the playoffs and still have a lot of games left to beat each other up.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:02 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
That’s true. I am curious to see how Miami finishes the season. They have had 4 straight games against bad teams and they have another bad team in Houston coming up. After that, the schedule gets a lot more difficult for Miami.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:28 AM 11-16-2022
Buffalo plays Miami and the Jets again. Not far fetched to say that team may not even make the playoffs. NFL is wild.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 247
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up