ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 104
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:48 PM 01-20-2022
Too many BlackOp posts have me wondering if back is the new 5 day Covid designation. S M T W T
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:49 PM 01-20-2022
Just re-watched the Wk 5 game.....man, I'll say this: I'm really excited for this game coming up.....

We are a totally different, much more disciplined team than we were back then....we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, we'll be just fine
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:49 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by zigbazah:
just for a moment, imagine rooting for a team that's most famous for losing 4 straight super bowls. besides that, your fan base is known for breaking tables and slinging dildos. you almost have to pity them. almost.
And their most famous former player/fan is none other than Uncle OJ!

Talking Proud!!! @BuffaloBills #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/Hd8JxhOH3H

— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) January 16, 2022

[Reply]
stevegroganfan 06:55 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Im just now getting around to watching these Bills/Patriots highlights.

:-) :-) :-)

Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit? Im lost for words.

The NE defense played like hot GARBAGE. Garbage. Straight up garbage. Tripping on themselves, missing tackles, slooooow. Who the **** is #9? That LB they got is slower than Reggie Ragland.

These are more like NE lowlights than Bills highlights.

:-) Chiefs gonna spin dey block wit dracos and drench these ops.
Not on every play but on too many plays, the Patriots defense did look very
bad. Even with the cornerbacks out and Barmore playing with knee injury, I did not expect the defense to play that poorly in a playoff game. In addition, the Patriots offense didn't do them a lot of favors since outside of one drive early, the drives were over too quickly and didn't give the defense much time to rest up.

#9 is Mathew Judon. He was being touted as a fringe DPOY candidate until the last 4-5 weeks of the season which is when his stats really fell off. Still ended up with 12.5 sacks. It does appear to me that he was either worn out or playing injured since he didn't even play that many snaps. But Judon was never the fastest player.

Hightower who was once really good missed some tackles as well.

No way in hell are the Bills scoring touchdowns on the Chiefs 7 straight possessions.

It appears as though Bill Belichick didn't have the confidence that the Patriots could play a lot of man on man vs the Bills. And the team was just too slow and mistake prone in the zone.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:57 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I've been building myself back up from my bleeding vagina last week.

I just feel playoff Patrick is different, and until we see differently, no one is beating him at Arrowhead.

He's absolutely locked in right now. Playing with nearly his highest level of confidence ever.
Look even Shaggy Shane told you to chill. Watch these videos..

https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theo...r-bowl-week-20

https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theo...jections-x2439

https://www.nfl.com/videos/cyn-city-...er-projections

https://sports.yahoo.com/cynthia-fre...190941692.html

WE are the HIGHEST rated AFC team! Believe my brother - BELIEVE!

The Bills are a good team but "I" believe we have more weapons. The Bengals are going to get their cherry popped! The Titans we have handled before even with them having a lead! Relax we "good"!:-)
[Reply]
Stryker 07:12 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Feeling better and better about this game.

Bills feeling like paper tigers. Don't give a fuck that the national media is slurping Allen's dick. All that does is motivate Mahomes and the Chiefs anyway.

It's just going to make it that much better when the Bills lose.
DITTO! and their fans subject themselves to STUPID, voluntarily, to dive onto folding tables? WTF! Let's give them a good reason to plummet on those tables due to FURY for their loss! :-)
[Reply]
493rd 07:27 PM 01-20-2022
This game imo isn’t about whether the Chiefs will be able to move the ball and score points; I suspect they will. But will the Chiefs defense make stops when needed and keep the Bills out of the end zone? Will the defense force a turnover or two? Will the defense generate any pressure? We’re gonna need a great performance by the D to win this one. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but a timely stop here and there, or a key turnover could be the difference in this one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
This game imo isn’t about whether the Chiefs will be able to move the ball and score points; I suspect they will. But will the Chiefs defense make stops when needed and keep the Bills out of the end zone? Will the defense force a turnover or two? Will the defense generate any pressure? We’re gonna need a great performance by the D to win this one. It doesn’t have to be perfect, but a timely stop here and there, or a key turnover could be the difference in this one.
No one has stopped Patrick on offense in the playoffs outside one game.

No one.

The Chiefs AVERAGE 35 points per game in the playoffs, and that's with Patrick leaving the Cleveland game basically at half time.

We will get ours.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:41 PM 01-20-2022
Was just watching the Bills Pats game.. First thing I noticed is the Bills left tackle is terrible.. Getting beat constantly.. Most of Allens runs were because the LT tackle was getting raped. Whomever lines up over there should feast...
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:53 PM 01-20-2022
I could see a repeat of last year's game. Bills cannot apply any pressure whatsoever with their defensive front. They aren't a great run defense either. Losing White was huge.
Mahomes will have the time to feast on their weak corners.
Allen is not the type of QB that thrives in pressure situations against elite competition. He has proven this over and over again. And he will be pressured in this game, both by our defensive front and the crowd noise. I don't think this will be as close as some people think.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:58 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
I think key number one is KC not having any turn overs or bad special team plays.

That and the defense holding the Bills to enough field goals vs TDs will probably be enough.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:01 PM 01-20-2022
Seems like the Bills have really good safeties though. I think we'll see the patient, work the ball down the field Chiefs this game. But I can see the Chiefs going up by double digits and the Bills basically wind up relying on Allen's legs...which will do damage but not win ball games especially against these Chiefs at home.

Go Bengals. Let's beat these Bills pricks and get another AFCCG at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:08 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Seems like the Bills have really good safeties though. I think we'll see the patient, work the ball down the field Chiefs this game. But I can see the Chiefs going up by double digits and the Bills basically wind up relying on Allen's legs...which will do damage but not win ball games especially against these Chiefs at home.

Go Bengals. Let's beat these Bills pricks and get another AFCCG at Arrowhead.
That is a bad strategy against this team anymore.

As I have said before...all that is going to do is result in your defense dying tired, while your offense has barely any time to come back.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:16 PM 01-20-2022
Their fans are the absolute worse on their message board, stating Tyreek beat his kids, etc. I hope we just beat them down and they continue to be the little brother...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:18 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No one has stopped Patrick on offense in the playoffs outside one game.

No one.

The Chiefs AVERAGE 35 points per game in the playoffs, and that's with Patrick leaving the Cleveland game basically at half time.

We will get ours.
That’s just a ridiculous stat
[Reply]
Page 81 of 104
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up