ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 313
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:16 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm torn. Mahomes going to Reid and asking him or making it clear, hinting or whatever, to keep a player because him an his wife are close friends with the player and his wife is a bad precedent.

From a practical standpoint, does having Dieter on the roster take the place of a productive player? Probably not at WR but you can always use more bodies on the OL or DL.

On the other hand, Mahomes is our football savior. Whatever he wants, give it to him.
Guys, enough of that. If Deiter is around, it's because he's bringing something to the table other than being Patricks buddy. Patrick is friends with everyone.

Deiter's cheap, willing and knows what the team is all about. Perhaps they see value in him that we don't. But they are not sitting around going "If we cut Dieter, we're gonna make Patrick angry, and then he won't play good for us. Better keep 'ol Gherig around..."

Get a grip.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:19 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Regardless of how anybody feels about JOK and Marshall, and I know I loved both as well, they had huge medical question marks.
Yep. Also I admit to not really knowing a lot about Bolton and I was worried that MU fans were just being homers.

Everything I've heard about him so far is positive and not just from MU fans.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:21 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Who the F is Bolden??
Our rookie line backer and a close personal friend of SNR.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:21 AM 08-02-2021
Oh and Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah not only refused vaccination he then got Covid as well.

And I guess Marshall is flashing.

https://www.panthers.com/news/terrac...-early-in-camp
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 11:23 AM 08-02-2021
IT's Bolton with a D people!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:26 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Oh and Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah not only refused vaccination he then got Covid as well.
Dirty Dan hasn't got the vaccine. He's wearing the bracelet at practice. Do Mormons not take vaccines?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:28 AM 08-02-2021
I don’t think Deiter’s wife and Brittany are even friends anymore. I noticed they don’t hang out as a couple at all anymore (they haven’t for quite some time), and they don’t even follow each other on IG anymore.

They must’ve had a falling out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 AM 08-02-2021
Why is Dirty Dan even on the roster at this point? He's not worth the COVID risk for losing a game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:33 AM 08-02-2021
Dirty Dan hasn't got the vaccine. He's wearing the bracelet at practice. Do Mormons not take vaccines?
It's weird that the people who believe in magic plates don't believe in science. This is why you have Mitt Romney telling mormons that getting vaccinated is pro-life. They're desperate.

But perhaps this isn't the thread for that.

So let's just say that every one of our draft picks this year, including the one traded for Orlando Brown, appears to be a freakin home run.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:35 AM 08-02-2021

Willie Gay. That’s the tweet.

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) August 2, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
The Honey Badger has spoken. Willie Gay is going to be a fucking stud.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:41 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
IT's Bolton with a D people!
Confusion intensifies
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:44 AM 08-02-2021
I'm torn. Mahomes going to Reid and asking him or making it clear, hinting or whatever, to keep a player because him an his wife are close friends with the player and his wife is a bad precedent.

From a practical standpoint, does having Dieter on the roster take the place of a productive player? Probably not at WR but you can always use more bodies on the OL or DL.

On the other hand, Mahomes is our football savior. Whatever he wants, give it to him.
I just dont see Mahomes making a play for a guy because of friendship. He is the ultimate competitor, but I don’t see him trying to make a case with Andy if it’s just a verge roster cut. I could be wrong, but regardless of personal relationships, Patrick knows it’s a business, and winning the SB is the ultimate goal. Dieter not making the team, could be the difference in a player at a position of need, making the team and producing. With that said, I’d be happy if Dieter makes the team on his own accord.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:44 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Why is Dirty Dan even on the roster at this point? He's not worth the COVID risk for losing a game.
:-)

Yea it’s not like the guy has made several plays in the playoffs to help us get to the SB the last 2 years!

Your football takes are consistently awful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 08-02-2021
The past is the past.

He's not even a starter at this point. Why risk a COVID L?
[Reply]
Page 81 of 313
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up